LADIES: what number are you?

Sxxn

1 minute ago, fannywatcher said:

Oh definitely innies!Is this an innie?

slit 4.jpg

Yes I would say that counts as an innie. I would say when the labia minora protrudes further than the labia majora is the determining factor. If I'm wrong though I'm open to suggestions 😂😂

As we are talking about the slit etc,i find some look like quite long,that reach up the abdomen a little,and some are almost non-existent from the front,those are my favourites.But they are all nice of course.

21 minutes ago, fannywatcher said:

Have you ever held a mirror between your legs to look up yourself?Do girls do that?

22 minutes ago, fannywatcher said:

Are you an innie,number 6 looks like an innie....🤔

I'm an innie😂😂 I did that to see what number I am but I don't do it regularly 😂😂

21 minutes ago, fannywatcher said:

As we are talking about the slit etc,i find some look like quite long,that reach up the abdomen a little,and some are almost non-existent from the front,those are my favourites.But they are all nice of course.

Yes 😂 the labia is split into two categories, the labia majors and labia minora. The labia majora is the skin on the outside of the slit and the labia minora is inside. With an innie you can't or can barely see the labia minora but with an out you can see both

• Like 1
Just now, Blackinksoul30 said:

Actually after just now trimming my flower. I'm more of a 1. 

Im like always clean shaven. When I haven't shaved my hair down there gets really uncomfortable with panties. Idk if that makes any sense or if you can relate but😂😂🤷

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, fannywatcher said:

Hey i was just being silly ok...Im still at over 230%.Thats not why i wanted you to PM me though sweetheart.

Oh ok🙂. Well I guess I will try to pm you again in an hour or so😂😂 good luck with your inbox😂😂

• Like 1

Quick shout for the ladies....  They're all beautiful, and definitely a thing of wonder!!!   Ignore anyone that says number x is...  or number y is prettier!  

There's lots of self-submitted pics that do far more for  me than a lot of the pro actresses - the last thing this friendly forum needs is body shaming.

• Love 1

Quick shout for the ladies....  They're all beautiful, and definitely a thing of wonder!!!   Ignore anyone that says number x is...  or number y is prettier!  

There's lots of self-submitted pics that do far more for  me than a lot of the pro actresses - the last thing this friendly forum needs is body shaming.