View from above / Trying to aim

• 4 months later...
16 minutes ago, Jethro P said:

You are soooo lucky to have such a controlled stream.

Here's what mine is like:

spacer.png

The image is not to scale πŸ˜‚

You would be handy to have around when a campfire needs to be out out hahahahah

• Haha 1
On 4/6/2019 at 8:00 AM, Audrey81 said:

This is really hot πŸ™‚Β I'd love to hold you while you go for a wee. How far can you shoot your wee?

Hi Audrey, cool, that would be awesome! We'd be a great pissing team! Of course I'd also love to help you aim your pee stream! πŸ™‚

I don't know how far I can pee, I guess I'll measure it eventually (lol!), I think I'll do reasonably well. Some time ago I felt super horny and really felt like doing a piss video, but did not have a full bladder and I didn't have time to really fill it up, so I tried to do a "powerpissing" video, where I tried to aim for some Britney Spears picture in my shower..Β πŸ˜‚ Never uploaded it, but there are two pictures of it in an xtube photo album (my username there is digital_dreamz).

The funny thing is that I was sure that I'd hit it without any problems, but it was much harder than I thought (spoiler for the video, I hit it, but only just..). I never uploaded the video yet because I was a bit disappointed in my powerpissing abilities, and I felt like I should redo it eventually with a full bladder.. πŸ™‚

teaser_britney_aim_high.thumb.png.d252018024106d8dd7329603d0a36741.pngteaser_britney_aim_high_first_person.thumb.png.68ab0cbb9c819da0daa875f9c6c52db5.png

• Like 2
  • Hot 2
On 4/8/2019 at 5:47 AM, HitEmAll said:

Hi Audrey, cool, that would be awesome! We'd be a great pissing team! Of course I'd also love to help you aim your pee stream! πŸ™‚

I don't know how far I can pee, I guess I'll measure it eventually (lol!), I think I'll do reasonably well. Some time ago I felt super horny and really felt like doing a piss video, but did not have a full bladder and I didn't have time to really fill it up, so I tried to do a "powerpissing" video, where I tried to aim for some Britney Spears picture in my shower..Β πŸ˜‚ Never uploaded it, but there are two pictures of it in an xtube photo album (my username there is digital_dreamz).

The funny thing is that I was sure that I'd hit it without any problems, but it was much harder than I thought (spoiler for the video, I hit it, but only just..). I never uploaded the video yet because I was a bit disappointed in my powerpissing abilities, and I felt like I should redo it eventually with a full bladder.. πŸ™‚

teaser_britney_aim_high.thumb.png.d252018024106d8dd7329603d0a36741.pngteaser_britney_aim_high_first_person.thumb.png.68ab0cbb9c819da0daa875f9c6c52db5.png

hmmm this is really hot! thank you! Such a powerful stream too πŸ™‚

• Love 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/7/2019 at 1:47 PM, HitEmAll said:

Can you still pee like that?Β 

A video would be much appreciated.Β 

Looks amazing

• Like 3

Haha sure I can still pee like that πŸ˜‰

I uploaded the video, it's on xtube, my name there is digital_dreamz.

Btw. as a little teaser, I filmed another distance pissing video (much better than this, with much more piss lol!), and will upload it probably in the next days..

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • 1 month later...

Hmm.. Saturday morning and I feel really horny. Tonight I may do another video and try to hit the ceiling of my apartment with my piss stream.. 🀣 (I probably won't manage, but it's fun anyway)

• Haha 1
  • Hot 2
5 hours ago, Audrey81 said:

How long do your wees normally last?

I'd say when I go for a "regular" wee (i.e. when I feel like I should go to the toilet without being any desperate) I pee for 20-40 seconds and pee between 600 and 900 ml. The pressure of my regular wees varies quite a bit, between "normally powerful" and "Audrey81-style super gushing".

When I hold it, sometimes I enjoy to let out the wee really slowly on purpose, probably because it adds some extra desperation feeling and because it stretches the time of enjoying the nice "letting out all the piss" feeling. Btw. like you I don't really hold it until I'm as desperate as possible, I just go when I feel like "I really have to pee now". In the xtube videos where I measured the amount of piss afterwards I peed 1300-1400 ml, and I guess most of the pisses there are somewhere in that range.

Btw. I promised too much and did not do another video yet.. πŸ™ˆ

• Like 2
  • Hot 2
6 hours ago, spywareonya said:

@HitEmAll

Sorry I missed this thread

Amazing body, Amazing piss, Amazing pics!!!!!!!!

Haha, wow, so cool! Thanks, that's a lot of praise!..Β πŸ˜‹πŸ™ˆ Feeling very proud now lol!

Btw. did you also check some of the xtube vids? I'd like to know from you (and from everybody else as well) which one you like most.. πŸ˜…

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/7/2019 at 6:20 PM, Jethro P said:

You are soooo lucky to have such a controlled stream.

Here's what mine is like:

spacer.png

The image is not to scale πŸ˜‚

When I go full stream mine looks kind of similar.. πŸ˜„πŸ™ˆβ˜”πŸš’

forest_piss_arc_thumbs.png

• Haha 2
  • Hot 2
30 minutes ago, Audrey81 said:

So jealous that you can spray like that! Must have felt amazingΒ 

I'm jealous too.I peed outside yesterday and all I could manage was a rather pathetic dribble.πŸ™ˆ

• Cheeky 1