Cameltoes

Riley

What is your reaction to a cameltoe. I always do anything to not have a cameltoe and get weirdly self conscious about it but I'm curious what other people think.

If you saw someone walking down the street with a camel toe like what would you think? Or what do you think of it in any scenario? 

First of all i hate the term "cameltoe",i guess it does resemble it a little,but there must be a less ugly name for such a beautiful thing?Can we think of one?

If i saw one,i would i guess,try to look without staring.Some jeans can be tight,or leggings.What has always puzzled me is why underwear models dont seem to get them?Do they have pads they put in them,and its not lack of looking for them.But as long as the girl with the tight leggings was unaware of it id be quite tickled.

Is it something you girls have to sometimes be aware of?I guess if your panties are moist for whatever reason it could occur..

1 hour ago, fannywatcher said:

How about instead of cameltoe,"pantie smile"?

camel-toe-bikini.jpg

1 hour ago, fannywatcher said:

First of all i hate the term "cameltoe",i guess it does resemble it a little,but there must be a less ugly name for such a beautiful thing?Can we think of one?

If i saw one,i would i guess,try to look without staring.Some jeans can be tight,or leggings.What has always puzzled me is why underwear models dont seem to get them?Do they have pads they put in them,and its not lack of looking for them.But as long as the girl with the tight leggings was unaware of it id be quite tickled.

Is it something you girls have to sometimes be aware of?I guess if your panties are moist for whatever reason it could occur..

First of all, somehow everything seams to be on wiki how😂😂

https://www.google.com/amp/s/m.wikihow.life/Prevent-Camel-Toe%3famp=1

For me I usually only have a problem with leggings in terms of outer clothing because jeans fabric is thicker and even with really tight jeans it's not very noticable. That's just my experience though🤷🤷

• Like 2
  • 9 months later...

That's a very boring google article...  no decent pictures or anything - and the advice not to go commando....

Am I right in thinking that 'Cleft of Venus' refers to the same thing as Cameltoe in a more romantic way - or is that just referring to the slit itself?

I do sometimes wonder - when you see a large lady in tight jeans, with a mound of flesh bulging out around either side of the central seam, does that not hurt - or does it have an altogether more pleasant effect?  Would like to know...

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...
On 11/10/2018 at 1:23 PM, Riley said:

What is your reaction to a cameltoe. I always do anything to not have a cameltoe and get weirdly self conscious about it but I'm curious what other people think.

If you saw someone walking down the street with a camel toe like what would you think? Or what do you think of it in any scenario? 

Honestly I find them insanely hot, I try to be discreet but always look, and they always turn me on, and then I masturbate when I get home.