Looking for skype friends.

Hi there. I'm asking this question because my two best friends i used to talk to pretty much every day, drifted away and haven't spoken to me in months. I really have no one else to talk to besides my husband. I am chronically disabled and rarely leave my apartment. I could really use a friend to talk to. I'm not looking to get 'personal' or discuss 'watersports' all the time. I'm looking for a friend that understands boundaries and that won't 'pressure' me to do stuff or send stuff. Just a casual friend. But someone that i could actually speak with. I do have skype. I'm really looking for someone i can laugh with and just enjoy talking to.  Also understand that skype is what i use for my job so i wouldn't be able to talk all the time. During my work hours i wouldn't be able to respond. 

I can talk to you anytime here when you have time. I understand with work and not always have time to talk. Pm me your user name for skype and we can talk on there.

I am the same way I dont go out much or do much at home. I can talk to someone during the times that I am not busy with work.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm also available. 

It's difficult to know beforehand if we have anything to talk about, but we can try if you want. 

I have noticed that sometimes it's easier to find something to talk about and sometimes it's more difficult. 

I have Skype, if it's important. 

• 3 weeks later...

I'd consider it but at the moment cant seem to get skype to work properly with existing friends. 

Even with my mike switched on they cant hear me. Maybe that aspect of my laptop is fucked.

Pity cos I respect ladies as people and potential friends first and foremost, and do not tend to go looking for sex talk. 

Am not the world's best conversationalist though cos am basically shy until I get to know someone. 

Maybe we could figure the skype mike problem, I don't know. Am not highly tech savvy. Bit of a Neanderthal when it comes to technology and the internet.

On 11/25/2018 at 4:38 PM, Drench said:

Also have Skype. PM if ya want my id. I'll not tell you my life story (cuz I don't know you from Adam), but I'd be happy to shoot the shit and/or offer any thoughts. 

I think we did private message each other a bit, not sure if you still wanted to skype or not. 

On 12/7/2018 at 8:27 AM, W1ll_B said:

I'm also available. 

It's difficult to know beforehand if we have anything to talk about, but we can try if you want. 

I have noticed that sometimes it's easier to find something to talk about and sometimes it's more difficult. 

I have Skype, if it's important. 

I did private message you but we really haven't skyped yet. 

On 12/30/2018 at 8:12 PM, steve25805 said:

I'd consider it but at the moment cant seem to get skype to work properly with existing friends. 

Even with my mike switched on they cant hear me. Maybe that aspect of my laptop is fucked.

Pity cos I respect ladies as people and potential friends first and foremost, and do not tend to go looking for sex talk. 

Am not the world's best conversationalist though cos am basically shy until I get to know someone. 

Maybe we could figure the skype mike problem, I don't know. Am not highly tech savvy. Bit of a Neanderthal when it comes to technology and the internet.

It would be nice to talk to you. 

Yes in general I still would love to find someone that makes me smile. Someone that makes me laugh. Someone not looking for constant 'pee chat'. Someone that won't get 'personal'. Someone that is available to chat regularly. 

9 hours ago, Blackinksoul30 said:

It would be nice to talk to you. 

Well if you want send me a private message and we can start chatting that way at first to see how it goes. Actually talking as opposed to typing is difficult for me until I get to know someone because of my innate shyness.

Am struggling with skype at the moment too due to some sort of issue that needs to be resolved. Whenever I try to skype chat with my friend in Chicago, every time one of us attempts to respond to the other's call, the call automatically ends. It is very frustrating. If anyone has any ideas what the cause of this problem may be or how to resolve it, I'd welcome the input.

On 11/5/2018 at 8:00 AM, Blackinksoul30 said:

Hi there. I'm asking this question because my two best friends i used to talk to pretty much every day, drifted away and haven't spoken to me in months. I really have no one else to talk to besides my husband. I am chronically disabled and rarely leave my apartment. I could really use a friend to talk to. I'm not looking to get 'personal' or discuss 'watersports' all the time. I'm looking for a friend that understands boundaries and that won't 'pressure' me to do stuff or send stuff. Just a casual friend. But someone that i could actually speak with. I do have skype. I'm really looking for someone i can laugh with and just enjoy talking to.  Also understand that skype is what i use for my job so i wouldn't be able to talk all the time. During my work hours i wouldn't be able to respond. 

I don't have skype but I did hold a PM conversation with one Lady on PeeFans for almost 2 years.   She left suddenly and it took me 6 months of searching to find what happened to her.  I would certainly try to have something to say about as often as you would put up a message, and the subject would be of mutual interest between us.  I have lots of stories from the 2 years of conversation with the mentioned Lady.

• Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...