Would someone write a story for me?

A short story about a girl that has a accident at night and the guy (her boyfriend that she slept with) says it's alright and comforts her so  she doesn't feel embarrassed. You can name the girl 'Alice'. Mid 30's. If you have more questions you can private message me. Thank you! 

Edited by Blackinksoul30

AWWWWW!!!!!!!! I love it!!!!! So very much!!!!

See... I had actual night time accidents up until i was 14. It was really embarrising since i ended up having an accident not only during sixth grade camp but at a friends sleep over... both extremely mortifying humiliating experiences. The night time accidents stopped completely right before i turned 15. I've been married for 11 years now and i haven't had an accident since age 14 but i still have this fear in the back of my mind that... 'what if i wet the bed again.'   and how mad my husband might be... i know i'd cry...and i'd keep apologizing.. i'd feel so ashamed... i had tried everything i could growing up to stop the night time accidents...drinking less..drinking nothing, peeing before bed..the bed mat alarms, sticker reward chart, even medication...nothing could stop it...every night i'd soak the bed around 3am or 4am. 

The story you wrote means the world to me. Thank you so much with all of my heart!!! 

Edited by Blackinksoul30
  • Like 1
  • Love 2

@Blackinksoul30  I'm glad you liked the story.  There are so many different circumstances that could lead to a bed wetting that I didn't really know from which angle to approach it.  Being on this board, it seemed natural that the guy would actually enjoy the peeing incident, but it could equally well have been written from the point of view of him not being into pee but just appreciating the girls predicament.   It could have been people in a long term relationship or a one time fling, it could have been through drinking too much alcohol or through being ill, or from a medical condition.  As you hadn't given much background to go on, I had to use my own thoughts.

From your own point of view, I can see why you are still worried that you might have a recurrence.   Have you ever discussed it with your husband?  That might help to stop you worrying about it.   Maybe if you are worried, a mattress protector might be a good idea - then if it does happen, at least the mattress will be preserved. 

20 hours ago, Blackinksoul30 said:

I tried discussing it with my husband. he pretty much said, 'it won't happen. let's not talk about that. you worry too much.' 

Your own thoughts were great!! There was comfort. there was acceptance. arousal. snuggling. It was very sweet!! 

Sounds like he has more faith in your bladder than you do and is making that presumption based on experience over the last 11 years.  Being as it hasn't been a problem for several years, you probably don't need to worry too much.   It is unlikely that you would get a sudden recurrence and I would personally think that you shouldn't be too concerned - certainly not worth getting stressed over it as that will make you feel bad about yourself and may make you suffer unnecessarily.   If it does unfortunately happen, then it is no different than could happen to anybody.   In that case, hopefully your husband will see it as it is - an unexpected event and will deal with it in a supportive manner.  Any husband (or wife or partner for that matter) should be close enough to their partner to be supportive and understanding when anything affects them.   Doesn't matter if it is being ill, wetting the bed, money problems, issues at work, addiction.  Whatever is affecting one partner, the other partner should support them through it.

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...

Blackinsoul30, thanks for sharing your situation.  My advice is try not to worry about it.  In the unlikely event of you wetting the bed it's a hassle but it's not the end of the world either.  Your hubby is probably as likely - if not likelier - to do it than you.  I was a bedwetter for longer than is considered usual but I then dried up and, apart from one isolated pyjamas wetting during a stressful time in my forties, I've been dry since.  Although I always pee last thing before going to bed it's not unusual for me to get up at least once or twice during the night though.  That's one of the effects of Anno Domini I'm afraid.  

• 1 month later...
On 11/6/2018 at 1:53 PM, Peefreak99 said:

Hope you dont mind me stealing your topic haha but can someone write a car desperation story and a good relief part at the end ( no wetting plz) mabye roadside relief or some bushes

@Peefreak99 There’s an interactive story on this forum going around, and while we have added to it, it does more or less have what you are looking for.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1