I think i understand at last.

F.W

After many years of enjoying watch girls pissing,both actual and video etc,i think ive finally come to understand WHY i have this fetish.

With me,its the voyeurism.The idea that im seeing something really that no male SHOULD have any real reason to see.Why would a male have any reason to see a girl perform this most private act?Yet,i like feeling like im a naughty boy,being so bad to watch girls removing their panties to go wee-wee,and then being fascinated by how it happens,where it comes out etc.

How does anyone else think they enjoy this wonderful fetish of ours?

My enjoyment in seeing girls pee is a combination of two personal desires:  to see naked women and to pee in naughty/public places.  Seeing a pussy in full flow in a public or naughty situation gets me off.

A naked girl sitting on the toilet really doesn't do much for me.  It's missing the naughty factor.

A clothed girl pissing in public still gets me off.

I guess the naughtiness is the dominant fetish.

Edited by Sexismygod
Spelling

I think that pretty much nails it for me too - for me I think it's tied in with a bit of an obsession over girls 'private parts'.  Way before I had any concept of sex or how it worked, I'd become aware that girls were built differently and consequently went to the toilet differently.

Today I'm still fascinated by the female genital area -  wondering whether a girl is naturally hairy or trimmed, sports a neat landing strip or is completely bare. Wondering what underwear she's wearing (or not). Wondering if she's an 'innie' or an 'outie'...  and how neat her slit looks.  I'm a bit of a fan of the very slightly more ample figure rather than skinny, but as we say - beggars can't be choosers.

Add into that mix the thought of a girl who's desperate to pee - squirming about and all the social taboos that go with that. It's a 'naughty' thing to touch yourself in public, more so to expose yourself. It's not generally accepted to wet in public either, so naughtiness does come into it.  It's also all about attitude to it too...  A girl who's obviously in pain and clearly not happy or a girl upset and humiliated isn't a turn on at all.  Conversely though, a lady prepared to break the taboo of talking about bodily functions - the lady who confesses how she's bursting, that for me is where it starts to get exciting.  

I think all of these reasons explain for me too why other males being desperate, peeing or wetting don't really do anything for me - it's all about the girl I'm afraid!

Guest UnabashedUser

]

Bonnie, my wife of ten years, initiated our first pee sex experience on our third date. This is a true story of that experience.

We'd had two other dates after we met at a drive-in restaurant, and we'd clicked immediately which led to an extended make-out handjob session on the second date, and I hoped to go beyond stink-finger and score a home run on this date.

We were in the car returning from another burger-milkshake date and looking for a lonely back road to continue our mutual love session. Finding a farmer's road next to a cornfield I pulled in.

She was immediately on me like a starving sailor on shoreleave, as I snuck up her t-shirt to open with one hand those pesky wire loop fasteners they insist upon placing on bras as she slithered her hand into my pants and slowly stroked my boner which was already leaking its nectar. Sliding my hand to the front now, I freed up her 38's and circled a nipple with my thumb.

My other hand was working on the zipper of her tight tight jeans and having got it down now crept into the waistband of her sheer panties, sliding down to find her already damp furrow.

"Ooooh sailor (she liked to call me that) easy I have a full bladder. In fact, let me take these panties off and then I can pee and then you can ravish me " she murmured.

Bonnie hurriedly slides off the jeans and panties and opens the door and swivels out, takes 3 steps and leaves the door open.

"You can watch sailor -- I think it will turn you on " she says, bending over in a half-crouch, her white butt gleaming in the moonlight, it's dark inner anal circle giving me a nice wink and show when suddenly her hot foaming piss streaks out from between her moist pussy lips and falls to the ground just inches from the open door.

I am clutching my boner now, gaping, as a whiff of hot female pee grabs me by the nose. I am so close to cumming now that I slack off the stroking, not wanting to waste it now, hoping to give Bonnie's pussy the full sizzling load of my pentup cum.

Still bent over Bonny shakes her butt a few times to dislodge the final drops of her pee, then turns and slides back into the car, putting her legs over my lap, then bending me down so my head rests directly on her pussy.

"Hey sailor -- how about drying me off now ? " she moans as my pointed tongue finds its target inside her furry pissflaps and I begin to suckle her dripping twat, all 3 holes as she writhes in ecstasy and cums almost immediately gushing her juices all over my face and greedy tongue.

Suddenly my boner can't wait any longer and I press it to her clever hand where she feverishly jerks me off and I cum almost instantly all over her bare tits, drops of some hitting her squarely on her knowing and cunning lips, which she licks saying "mmm mmm"

Not many months after this early date we were married in Cuidad Juarez, Mexico . And it just keeps getting better, friends. Te Amo, Bonita ...

Guest UnabashedUser
9 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

..  A girl who's obviously in pain and clearly not happy or a girl upset and humiliated isn't a turn on at all.  Conversely though, a lady prepared to break the taboo of talking about bodily functions - the lady who confesses how she's bursting, that for me is where it starts to get exciting.   

I think all of these reasons explain for me too why other males being desperate, peeing or wetting don't really do anything for me - it's all about the girl I'm afraid!

Exactly! Wife Bonnie will grab me and pull me to the bathroom/shower/edge of deck/behind the car and say "I have to pee badly and you MUST watch me and then dry my pussy". As she spreads open her pussy she makes all those great relief noises "ahhh ahhh" and usually grabs my tool and frantically wanks it as her piss flows. 

I love the site of a desperate female ( although not to her embarrassment) I don't know why but my feeling that I am about to pee is in some ways similar the about to ejaculate . The discomfort/pain replaced by hot tingly excitement, but the pressure at the tip of my penis is the same . I hope what I am trying to explain makes sense. 

I also have always been fascinated by where the female's pee comes from. With males is is openly obvious, but women it originates somewhere up there among her other lady bits , her pee hole out of sight, unless she explicitly shows you. Even then the actual opening is often hard to see.

Edited by wettingman
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

For me, it's not just the sight of a woman pissing, it's about the feeling too. When I have to piss "just right", it adds so much to my stimulation. I try to imagine the girl in the picture or the video. How much did she have to go? How long has she been holding it? When I have time to, I'll fill my bladder up and project the feeling onto the woman.

I had one time in particular that was my favorite. I'd had several cups of coffee, and was about to get up and run to the bathroom. My wife decided she wanted attention, and came over and grabbed my dick. I had an instant erection, so hard there's no way I could have used the toilet. We went in the bedroom to have sex. I seriously did not think I could finish and thought I'd piss inside her (something I'd love to try). When we finished, I jumped up and ran into the bathroom, where I had to piss into the shower. It was awesome.

• Hot 1