A year of peeing in pools

10 hours ago, Spectacle said:

That's one way! Have you ever seen anyone notice you in the act, as a result?

It was a private club pool so I would have been in troubles if somebody noticed, I have Always had to be VERY careful. Plus, the water was artificially heated up so nobody noticed. The only risk, beside my movement, was the Yellow cloud, as the club was paid by a previous employement I was at, thus I visited the pool after work and this means that I hadn't had much chances to stay as hydrated as I usually do at home, where I drink water & piss in a no-stop circle...

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 2

So... is pool-peeing something y’all have always done, or something you started doing? I remember swimming with a friend when I was a kid. We’d drank a lot of lemonade and I said I had to wee, and he whispered to me that we could just do it in the water, which ... I didn’t want to do. Or I did, but it felt like it was wrong to do. I’ve always loved the feeling of peeing in the sea - the warmth in my trunks, and the silence as I empty my bladder into the ocean and my pee cloud vanishes into the vastness of the deeps.

Years later I saw a sign or poster or something about how the stinging in your eyes was from sweat and urine in the water and how you should “use the loo, not the pool”, at which point, I thought: so, that means other people are doing it. And there’s no way to tell, or stop them, and the water always stings your eyes, which means there’s always pee in there. Once a few people had admitted in conversation in real life that they pee in the water, I was, let’s say, enlightened. 

(Fortunately for the water I also discovered that pissing in public showers was a thing you could do and get away with, so I don’t piss in the water every time. Sorry, @Maggie_555)

On 2/17/2019 at 6:59 AM, oliver2 said:

So... is pool-peeing something y’all have always done, or something you started doing? I remember swimming with a friend when I was a kid. We’d drank a lot of lemonade and I said I had to wee, and he whispered to me that we could just do it in the water, which ... I didn’t want to do. Or I did, but it felt like it was wrong to do. I’ve always loved the feeling of peeing in the sea - the warmth in my trunks, and the silence as I empty my bladder into the ocean and my pee cloud vanishes into the vastness of the deeps.

Years later I saw a sign or poster or something about how the stinging in your eyes was from sweat and urine in the water and how you should “use the loo, not the pool”, at which point, I thought: so, that means other people are doing it. And there’s no way to tell, or stop them, and the water always stings your eyes, which means there’s always pee in there. Once a few people had admitted in conversation in real life that they pee in the water, I was, let’s say, enlightened. 

(Fortunately for the water I also discovered that pissing in public showers was a thing you could do and get away with, so I don’t piss in the water every time. Sorry, @Maggie_555)

This is something I've always done ever since I could remember. My mom and sisters have always done so as well, so I've always assumed that everyone uses pools. Maybe it's just a girl thing to do as it's really the only place we can go unnoticed at some pools. At private backyard pools I've seen the guys pee in the yard or against a fence or wall at an apartments pool. I know at school and the waterpark most of the boys just step into the changing room and let it go, but I don't know many ladies who would risk taking any of those options.

• Love 2
  • Hot 2
  • 2 years later...
On 2/17/2019 at 12:59 PM, oliver2 said:

Hey thanks to @lilyc_400 for bumping this thread. Somehow I missed this post almost 3 years ago! 😀

Obviously I'm disappointed to hear you didn't piss in the pool every time @oliver2, sometimes using public showers to relieve yourself instead.  As everyone here knows I would never miss an opportunity to feel the warmth spreading down between my legs while in a pool. 😉

Thanks for telling of your thoughts and experiences, both as a kid and later, as it's interesting to know how you reacted to discovering that 'stinging eyes' were caused by urine (and sweat) in the pool water.  Having been encouraged to use a swimming pool as a toilet by my parents I thought of it as 'normal' as a kid.  Once or twice I felt a need to pee while in the changing rooms and my mum or dad told me to try and wait until we were in the pool.  When in and peeing I was told "Good girl!" with my dad sometimes saying "In the pool is the right place" as well.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
25 minutes ago, Maggie_555 said:

Hey thanks to @lilyc_400 for bumping this thread. Somehow I missed this post almost 3 years ago! 😀

Obviously I'm disappointed to hear you didn't piss in the pool every time @oliver2, sometimes using public showers to relieve yourself instead.  As everyone here knows I would never miss an opportunity to feel the warmth spreading down between my legs while in a pool. 😉

Thanks for telling of your thoughts and experiences, both as a kid and later, as it's interesting to know how you reacted to discovering that 'stinging eyes' were caused by urine (and sweat) in the pool water.  Having been encouraged to use a swimming pool as a toilet by my parents I thought of it as 'normal' as a kid.  Once or twice I felt a need to pee while in the changing rooms and my mum or dad told me to try and wait until we were in the pool.  When in and peeing I was told "Good girl!" with my dad sometimes saying "In the pool is the right place" as well.

A couple questions for you, Maggie.

If you peed in a pool for an entire year, how close would you come to filling it? And, if you needed help, how many of us do you think it would take to complete the task with you?

21 hours ago, glad1 said:

A couple questions for you, Maggie.

If you peed in a pool for an entire year, how close would you come to filling it? And, if you needed help, how many of us do you think it would take to complete the task with you?

Hey I like your questions glad1.  In your first one I guess it would depend on the size of the pool! 😃 I love the thought of a huge group of us peeing in a pool together as it would certainly increase the amount of urine in the water! 😉

Today's pool management systems are more efficient than in my younger days, and certainly better than when my parents were youngsters.  They've told me that when they were teenagers most pools had a strong 'chlorine' smell and they'd sometimes see swimmers with red stinging eyes.  They knew it was caused by urine in the water but they still peed in pools!  I wonder how many of us it would take - each peeing in the pool as much as we could - to bring on a strong 'chlorine' smell nowadays.      

• Like 1
On 2/16/2022 at 2:28 AM, weequeen said:

because i like math problems like this:

per google, an average amount of pee per piss is 250-400mls. we will say 400. an average amount of times to pee a day is 6-7. with this:

2.5 million L / 400 l = 6,250,000 pees
6250000 pees/6 pees a day=1041666.6 days = 2853.8 years for one person peeing to fill a olympic pool
if there was help: no idea how many active members there are on the site, but I'd say maybe 150 give or take? so: 2853.8/150=19 years if everyone pees in the pool to fill it up. still a long time!

HOWEVER,  if we are talking residential/hotel sized pool which is about 16 by 32 feet and 87284.92L:

87284.92L/450l= 218212.35
218212.35/6 pees a day = 36368 days= 99.6 years doing it solo
99.6 years/150 people to help= .66 of a year = 240 days to fill a pool

so, now we all know!

I did like 7 conversions here so don't know if it's 100% but it's something 

Thanks for posting this @weequeen. Playing around with numbers can be great fun! 😀  I'm now wondering how long it would take for a clean, freshly-filled pool to contain 5% urine from 150 people peeing in it every day.

For an Olympic pool this would be less than a year, in fact 2853.8 / 150 / 20 x 365 = 347 days.

For a typical residential or hotel pool this would be just 240 / 20 = 12 days! 

• Like 1
On 2/21/2022 at 7:01 AM, Maggie_555 said:

Thanks for posting this @weequeen. Playing around with numbers can be great fun! 😀  I'm now wondering how long it would take for a clean, freshly-filled pool to contain 5% urine from 150 people peeing in it every day.

For an Olympic pool this would be less than a year, in fact 2853.8 / 150 / 20 x 365 = 347 days.

For a typical residential or hotel pool this would be just 240 / 20 = 12 days! 

@Maggie_555 If it helps, I'll drink more. It's the least I can do. What do you bet we can fill that pool to at least 5% in a week?

11 minutes ago, glad1 said:

@Maggie_555 If it helps, I'll drink more. It's the least I can do. What do you bet we can fill that pool to at least 5% in a week?

Thanks for your offer @glad1 and @weequeen mentioned 150 active members so we'll need another 148 to achieve this! 😃

By the way I wonder what it would actually be like to swim in a pool containing 5% urine?  I don't know the science but I'm guessing it would have quite a strong 'chlorine' smell.  

• Haha 3
On 2/24/2022 at 11:06 PM, lilyc_400 said:

funny story when we were young we emptied out the pool quite a bit cause it had lots off pee in it but when it was empty we would go tou the bottom of the empty pool and pee we also peed into the pit

I do that - nearly every time I empty our hot tub for cleaning and water change I pee in the water for the last few days before changing it and also when it is empty and I'm cleaning it I pee in the bottom of the tub.   Then I rinse the sides and bottom before refilling.

• Like 1
On 2/24/2022 at 6:52 PM, Maggie_555 said:

Thanks for your offer @glad1 and @weequeen mentioned 150 active members so we'll need another 148 to achieve this! 😃

By the way I wonder what it would actually be like to swim in a pool containing 5% urine?  I don't know the science but I'm guessing it would have quite a strong 'chlorine' smell.  

I would be very pleased to help the cause 😁

• Like 1
11 hours ago, JesseP said:

It won't happen but would be fun if all us pool loving pissing lovers could get together and piss in the poll at the same time.

Oh yes it's pure fantasy, it's never going to happen in real life.  150 people are not going to travel from all over the world simply for the purpose of spending 12 days or so repeatedly peeing in the same hotel pool!! 😃  (For each of us to make sure we never peed anywhere else but in the pool would give limited scope for visiting tourist attractions in the area for example.)  I still love the thought of it though.  

• Agree 2
On 3/3/2022 at 6:31 AM, Maggie_555 said:

Oh yes it's pure fantasy, it's never going to happen in real life.  150 people are not going to travel from all over the world simply for the purpose of spending 12 days or so repeatedly peeing in the same hotel pool!! 😃  (For each of us to make sure we never peed anywhere else but in the pool would give limited scope for visiting tourist attractions in the area for example.)  I still love the thought of it though.  

I think if this were going to happen, it would probably be on a cruise ship, because that's the only way to guarantee that the pool is within walking distance the whole time (or at least whenever the ship is in transit).

Think of that. The whole wide ocean all around you, and you still leave your piss in the swimming pool on the deck. Keep that pollution in one place!

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1