Is it possible to get a stripper to pee or hold their pee for you?

I'm not some 12 year old wandered onto this forum or anything, I have been to strip clubs a few times, even paying for private dances. So please don't think this is some niave or immature fantasy question, I am really wondering if anyone has explored this avenue.

Now, I am a college student so I can't afford to go to any high-end place, but I also don't want to go to some underground shady place where I am gonna get robbed or whatever. I have a girlfriend (not into pee) and am on track to be a LEO so I'm not trying to cheat on her or get in legal trouble with a prostitute or anything, I just want to enjoy a show above board. So, does anyone have any experience with Strip clubs and getting a stripper to pee or hold her pee for you (not getting peed on lol)? If I were to ask for that service how would I go about that? Not 100% sure on the logistics of asking for something specific in a strip club, if this scenario is plausible.

Anyway I live in central/south New Jersey, so Atlantic City would be a great option in that aspect, few decent strip clubs, if anyone knows a place in that area that would be great.

You can usually get what you want if you throw enough money into the kitty. Trying to get someone outside of their comfort zone is a little more difficult. It is, after all, relatively easy to pretend to hold pee, a lot of girls do it so well on video.

Keep looking, you may fall over someone who is willing to do what you need.

Interesting question. Personally I have not seen or experienced such an act, but I hope your fantasy can be fulfilled. I'm currently thinking about the 'striptease' as a subject for my Phd. I have a number of friends who have performed 'burlesque', that came into being in cabaret shows after the second world war. The striptease has obviously evolved, become more public in a sense through the pole/lap dance. Perhaps at the point of paying for a private dance you may get what you desire, but you will invariably pay for it. It also depends on the environment, who cleans up afterwards!? In the city where I live, there are many lap dancing clubs, but the story that turns me on, (from a friend who witnessed it) was an Indian Restaurant, where the diners were asked if they wanted something 'extra' after their meal. If they agreed, for a small fee they were ushered into a back room, where they were rewarded with an act between two women and a glass table. I don't need to go into too much detail as to how the women used the table, but it did involve water sports.

• Like 1