The Pool Chat Room

2prnot2p

Forgive me if this site has already been posted on Pee Fans before.  It is a very busy chat room. The majority are desperation/wetting fans.  The Pool was a full pee site back in the day.  When the owner shut the site down, there were folks who wanted to keep the chat room going. 

It's UK based, but seems to have as many US visitors and Canadian visitors as those from the UK.  It's a friendly place to chat and I recommend it.  The link is below.

The Pool Chat Room

Have fun!  🙂

• Like 2
  • 9 months later...
4 minutes ago, Sophie said:

Whenever I've been in there has been no actual discussion. People will say hi to eadh other but that's about it. I have no idea what 2prnot2p is talking about when he says it's very busy. It's always been dead when I've visited. 

Yep.It was like that when I was on it.Very occasionally there would be some chat and if you were very lucky someone might send you a private message.

• Like 1

Kind of defeats the purpose of a chat room when members don't actually... I don't know... chat😕

Despite that, I've wandered in to see what's up with it.

EDIT: Which turns out isn't a lot. Not much actual conversation going on, most people that are logged in don't say anything.

Also, the reason you see everyone saying "hi" is because the chat rules state that if you don't, you'll be kicked as a lurker or something. Ironic, since most of the active users on there right now seem to be exactly that. At first, I thought it would be a good place to chat about pee-related things, but it just isn't active enough to warrant staying longer than a day.

Edited by PissFanOmega
  • Like 1
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

Indeed Poolchat is,  according my experience,  rather 'cool'  (as in tame) Although, I had a few exciting encounters there. Keep in mind that the average British citizen is 'conservative' in his or hers manners. I'm, with my kink of drinking female champagne a bit ehhh...much for them I found out! 😁 Here there is a bit more action. Although I do have a few good friends in Poolchat. I enter there at least once a day, and try to bring some spark in the community there. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
On 11/4/2019 at 6:19 AM, Lilipee said:

I've been on there many times.  The main room is often quiet because most use it for private messaging.  

Yes.  You can find a girl to PM with who's actually a guy! 

• 9 months later...
  • 5 months later...
On 1/5/2021 at 2:12 PM, lovestoseepee said:

Apologies for reviving an old post. But I have just been on here to see what the site looks like these days and was advised the chat software is going through an upgrade. Also as part of this the link has changed to: https://www.poolchat.org.uk/ Just thought I would post it for anyone who is using the old link. 

Just stopped in to check it out and it found out the site doesn't allow any proxy, VPN, Tor... so there's no anonaminity, on a fet site... so the site, or anyone can be logging you. Hard pass!

• 9 months later...
On 10/19/2022 at 1:04 PM, Styx said:

Just stopped in to check it out and it found out the site doesn't allow any proxy, VPN, Tor... so there's no anonaminity, on a fet site... so the site, or anyone can be logging you. Hard pass!

On 10/19/2022 at 1:04 PM, Styx said:

Just to clarify, Pool chat is anonymous and (unlike this site) it doesn't even collect email addresses. Registered users can use VPN and TOR. You just have to use a direct address once, which was found necessary to keep out pedophiles who use them.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...