Crystal-Clear Piss

32 minutes ago, Drench said:

Do you prefer crystal-clear piss or yellow piss? 

Yellow piss is a bit of a turn-off for me. I drink lots of water before I pee on myself. Anyone else feel the same? 

I'm the same way. It doesn't have to be like crystal clear but I do like lighter shades rather than yellow

• Agree 3

I prefer very clear pee also.  

I rarely taste my pee but I do find myself peeing in, um, unorthodox locations, often involving carpets, furniture, etc.  Not only does darker pee have a distinctive taste, it also has a distinctive door.  A simple key to getting away with peeing on someone else's carpet is to make the pee as dilute as possible.  Of course, this has the added advantage of producing lots of pee to make nice big puddles.

When I'm feeling naughty, I often "test" my pee in a glass or cup first.  If it's not clear enough I'll release a cup full and get back to the water. 

For me, being a naughty pee fan, it's yellow all the way. (Since I am not interested in drinking, nor having a girlfriend that's into it, it's not an issue.)

I am aware of the potential health issues associated with pee being colored to dark, but as long as it is still yellow and not orange, this won'tchange my preference. 😛

• 1 year later...
On 11/11/2018 at 5:22 AM, WantonLee said:

For me, being a naughty pee fan, it's yellow all the way. (Since I am not interested in drinking, nor having a girlfriend that's into it, it's not an issue.)

I am aware of the potential health issues associated with pee being colored to dark, but as long as it is still yellow and not orange, this won'tchange my preference. 😛

I to prefer vary yellow, 

but I'm not pee drinker, and currently single,

My favorite thing is naughty peeing (I go wherwhere the urge hits)

And there are tricks to get it vary yellow, for instance I drink  1 to 2 gallons a day of water. 

But my pee is almost golden at times..  

I've discovered that taking turmeric, B, C, D,  and CoQ10 can really darken your pee. Giving a almost golden color.. (not way I started taking them, but a Really cool side effect! ^_^ )

But be worned! 

It stains most things yellow that you pee on (but for me that's just another bonus!) 

20200317_001331.jpg