Breast Appreciation

It is wonderful that you can accept yourself as your are.
If you can accept yourself with confidence then you are a much stronger person.
Other people can accept you as you are and enjoy you as a the person.
Those who don't seem to accept you probably are not worth dealing with anyway.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thanks 1
On 10/24/2018 at 7:36 AM, Blackinksoul30 said:

Hooray for boobies! If you know what CD title reference that's from let me know. ๐Ÿ˜„ย 

Tell me what you like about your breasts and maybe what you don't like. Do you like to wear or bra or maybe you prefer going 'bra free'.

When i was a baby i had open heart surgery. Which resulted in a horizontal scar on my chest. It actually goes through my left breast, right below the nipple. So below the nipple it is flat against my rib cage. I have the upper curve but not below. It didn't really bother me until i started going through puberty and i would be in the girls locker room for gym class and i'd see other girls and their breasts starting to develop. Not only did i have to deal with the fact that my breasts seemed to develop at a slower rate than the other girls.. (i was in a training bra a bit longer) but i had half a boob on the left side. I became too shy/self conscious to change out in the open in the locker room near the other girls and started changing into my gym clothes in a far corner away from them. When puberty ended i just... dealt with being different. I accepted it for awhile. Til i graduated high school. I was tired of feeling like it was noticeable. So i went to the store and got a padded insert for my bra. the first padded insert i had was pretty firm... not real soft. the second padded insert i got a few years later was softer and it actually seemed to 'fit' the space that was missing. it fit right below the breast. I liked wearing this insert but it would shift. ๐Ÿ˜žย  ย I could never figure out how to make it stay in one place. I didn't want to use tape. Then i kind of stopped wearing bras. I started to develop rib cage arthritis and didn't want excess pressure pressing on the cartilage near the sternum. At one point I considered reconstructive surgery.. but then decided against it. I love my right breast. I love the shape. Not too big. Just enough for me to 'cup.' the left one.. i wouldn't say i 'love it'. but... i accept it...ย 

Good for you, we all should be proud of our body's. No one is perfect and I've yet to meet a perfect person. In this day and age it takes alot of bravery to embrace our selves for who we are.ย 

You also asked about bras. My wife prefers to "free boob it" lol. She also has fairly big boobs so iam guessing it feels better than wearing a bra all day longย 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

I have small boobs. Sometimes I wish I had bigger boobs because I think I look ugly without big boobs but I've kind of learned to accept it๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ย 

With bras it depends on my mood and what I'm doing. Sometimes especially during the summer I don't like wearing a bra and I have small boobs so it's not really a huge deal but when I'm feeling self concious I put a bra on because I feel almost more protected if that makes any sense๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Sorry I kind of sucked at answering the question

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Riley said:

I have small boobs. Sometimes I wish I had bigger boobs because I think I look ugly without big boobs but I've kind of learned to accept it๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ย 

With bras it depends on my mood and what I'm doing. Sometimes especially during the summer I don't like wearing a bra and I have small boobs so it's not really a huge deal but when I'm feeling self concious I put a bra on because I feel almost more protected if that makes any sense๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Small boobs are very appealing. I love them tbh. ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‚

11 hours ago, Riley said:

I love small boobs, sizes A & B.
They are such nice little cones, I just wish that I had access to some that I could play with!

• Cheeky 1

blackinksoul, I thank you for being braveย to tell your story, getting it "off your chest" you might say.

From what I've observed, breast come in all shapes and sizes. And, while I've yet to see a perfect one, I've appreciated every single one I've come across... and then some. I hope you not only accept, but truly enjoyย what you have.

• Love 1