Is it just me?

I'm curious if I'm in the minority on an issue. 

I'm not fond of pee pics of women when their pee is yellow in color.  Yes, I know it's called "golden showers," but I associate a dark yellow with bad odor and foul taste.  However, it their pee is clear, it seems sexy and desirable.  I was fortunate to receive a golden shower from a woman twice and I wouldn't have wanted it had she not consumed a large amount of water first.  This ensured that her pee would be clear, odorless, and very nearly tasteless.  Does that make sense?

What say you pee fans?  Am I weird or strange?  I welcome your feedback.  Thanks!  🙂

• Agree 1

Hey Scott, I believe, on a daily basis, people should drink more water than soda, coffee, milk, juice and alcohol drink combined. I know some that admitted to barely drink water once a week. Most water is free and better for the body. Personally, besides morning pee which is a little yellow, the rest seems clear. 

urine-color-chart.thumb.jpg.be7ccf17687b354840e808c4bae9db59.jpg

My average daily color varies from 1-3 since i am healthy and hydrated.

My husband is much turned on about my showers. He told me he was facinated about my color and how it tastes mostly like water.

• Like 2

I'm actually drinking some really cold Fiji water right now.  What a coincidence.  It's also the best natural decongestant, for those with allergies.  I have those.  My late brother-in-law was a physician and nutrition authority.  He told me that little tip.

18 hours ago, Sephora said:

My average daily color varies from 1-3 since i am healthy and hydrated.

My husband is much turned on about my showers. He told me he was facinated about my color and how it tastes mostly like water.

We have our share of water, a pack of 24 x 600ml (our town water is horrible) is around $5, we get a couple in our weekly shop. We have spoken to Dr's and made a few changes, no coffee after midday, no alcohol during the week, even taken the tv from the bedroom. We are doing all we can to preserve our (rapidly) aging bodies.

Oh yeah, on your chart, we are all 1 to 3.

• Like 1

In the context of seeing first hand or being on the receiving end then yes, clear and odourless would be my choice. 

However when It comes to pictures then it may be me in the minority. I’m more of a fan of the natural, clothes pulled down look rather than pre-planned naked. More of a holding for hours and can’t last another minute, now this feels amazing sort of look. In that context a bit of colour tops off the look perfectly for me. 

I prefer a very light yellow so it looks like pee and not just water. I agree dark urine  is unpleasant since  smells strong because the person is dehydrated. Some people do this intentionally to go for extended -like 24 hour- holds, which is unhealthy.

• Like 1

I am not really attracted to the view of urine in general (my kinks are desperation and holding), but for accidents I prefer clear or close to clear pee. I don't like yellow and dark yellow not speaking of strong odor they produce and I am not a fan of strong pee smell.

6 hours ago, wettingman said:

I prefer a very light yellow so it looks like pee and not just water. I agree dark urine  is unpleasant since  smells strong because the person is dehydrated. Some people do this intentionally to go for extended -like 24 hour- holds, which is unhealthy.

Same here.  I like it when the stream has a very slight yellow tinge.  Obviously, I want the girl to be healthy and hydrated but I also want her stream to look like real pee pee.

Edited by whiz kid