When did you last masturbate and was it a video?

F.W

The last couple of times have been to a video of the same girl, Nerdy Faery...   I've posted a link to a couple in the video posts.

The very last one she arrived home clutching herself, rushing around the side of the house to a patio table and chair, pulls her leggings down and floods the chair.  Each time I've watched it I've realised how desperate she actually was - it may have been preplanned, but she wasn't holding back or acting for the camera - she really had to go and the relief is obvious.  Ticked all the boxes for me.

• Like 2
  • Hot 1
6 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

The last couple of times have been to a video of the same girl, Nerdy Faery...   I've posted a link to a couple in the video posts.

The very last one she arrived home clutching herself, rushing around the side of the house to a patio table and chair, pulls her leggings down and floods the chair.  Each time I've watched it I've realised how desperate she actually was - it may have been preplanned, but she wasn't holding back or acting for the camera - she really had to go and the relief is obvious.  Ticked all the boxes for me.

I just watched that video thank you.. my c*** couldn’t be harder...

• Agree 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
28 minutes ago, Sophie said:

So I've had five orgasms today and I'll be honest, I'm still wanting more. I don't know what is happening, I'm like in a constant state of arousal! 

Thank you for writing about it! I hope you are enjoying the repeated satisfaction and that it all calms down when you need it to 🙂 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Sophie said:

I masturbated this morning before getting out of bed, my eyes closed and my hands wandering fantasising about being in a room with lots of cubicles and a bed inside, kinda like toilets but larger. Laying on the bed and playing, women in the other cubicles doing the same thing, being able to be heard but not seen. It is like public toilets but for relieving sexual tension, not a full bladder. 

A little later I did a little reading and my hand wandered to the latest two updates to this story by @gldenwetgoose, the newest part bringing me to orgasm.

Somehow still not satisfied within 30 minutes I was reading and playing again, this time the fantastic story by @Kuparfeaturing my favourite singer, I made it to the end and with the help of my imagination I had another orgasm.

Amazingly I still wanted more! About an hour later I was back on peefans and back to playing. This time it was a long story by @jmatthews1995 about the lovely Naomi from lovewetting. This managed to bring me to orgasm another two times!

So I've had five orgasms today and I'll be honest, I'm still wanting more. I don't know what is happening, I'm like in a constant state of arousal! 

Nice to know someone enjoyed what I wrote. 😁

4 hours ago, Sophie said:

I masturbated this morning before getting out of bed, my eyes closed and my hands wandering fantasising about being in a room with lots of cubicles and a bed inside, kinda like toilets but larger. Laying on the bed and playing, women in the other cubicles doing the same thing, being able to be heard but not seen. It is like public toilets but for relieving sexual tension, not a full bladder. 

A little later I did a little reading and my hand wandered to the latest two updates to this story by @gldenwetgoose, the newest part bringing me to orgasm.

Last year I found myself feeling very honoured and a little unworthy at receiving some award or other for a bit of writing.  That award has been totally been blown away at the visual imagery of my words being sufficient to bring you to such a state of arousal.   I feel now truly honoured and if I'm honest just a little aroused myself at the thought.

Thank you Hon, 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • 1 year later...

No video, just very desperate to cum, took my chance after going for a piss, noticed how wet I was, already hard and had it in my hand, I just had to let go of my load to some very nice thoughts! About ten minutes ago.

• Like 1
  • Cheeky 1
  • Love 1

Last time I watched a video and masturbated was yesterday evening before dinner. But last time I masturbated was late last night as I was imagining a threesome between me and two of my friends. I came and peed on my hand at the same time. The experience kinda combined all my favorite things into one, and I am slowly learning that i am becoming a voyer lol.

• Hot 4
1 minute ago, Chrissy89 said:

Today I stumbled across an old USB stick lurking in a bag I hadn’t used in ages as I prep for another trip next week, i plugged it in and opened up the contents and to my surprise was early videos of myself peeing into the toilet from about 7 years ago… it wasn’t a productive afternoon work wise 🤣🙈

Excellent find!

• Agree 1

Not a video, although it often is.

No - the time before last I'd been having a chat with two friends on here, partly just a lovely honest chat about all sorts - but about some fairly personal and very arousing stuff.  And straight after I ended up browsing some of my favourite pictures on here and masturbating.

The last time was almost the same, reading and then re-reading a message from the same people about events that followed on - and then masturbating at the scenario they'd described.

Not as graphic or exciting as some - unless you were there at the time  😉

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Chrissy89 said:

Today I stumbled across an old USB stick lurking in a bag I hadn’t used in ages as I prep for another trip next week, i plugged it in and opened up the contents and to my surprise was early videos of myself peeing into the toilet from about 7 years ago… it wasn’t a productive afternoon work wise 🤣🙈

At least you found it today....    and not when you opened your bag, and plugged the USB stick into the computer in the boardroom where you're giving your presentation to the management team next week.

• Haha 3
8 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

At least you found it today....    and not when you opened your bag, and plugged the USB stick into the computer in the boardroom where you're giving your presentation to the management team next week.

😱😱😱 omg I knowwww!!! They were not even hidden away in a folder. Not to worry all safe and secure now. Management need not see!

• Like 2
  • Hug 1