When did you last masturbate and was it a video?

F.W

On 5/23/2019 at 8:11 PM, speedy3471 said:

Just let it fly man hahahahahahah 

I used to go out with a girl whose attitude was, fuck it, just cum on the sheets. She liked me spraying a load on her and she’d just leave it there rather than cleaning up. I remember her telling me that bed bugs prefer boys’ beds to girls’ beds because boys beds always end up with cum sprayed on them

• Hot 2

Last night with my wife. Kids away so we could be noisy and messy 😀

First, she peed and didn’t wipe. Into bed, went down on her (she left me a dribble as she knows what I like) Broke out her toys next, then we had full sex. 

She finished herself off with her vibrator as I stayed inside her focused on not cumming and staying hard for her.

After another orgasm, I withdrew and laid back on the bed.  My wife watched closely as I pulled my cock frantically.

I love the look she gives me as I’m about to cum. She pushed her tits together for me to make a deposit on.

Then shower time for us both and I pee that cum off. Kids away tonight too! 😀

• Hot 3
7 hours ago, Pissdrinker said:

Last night with my wife. Kids away so we could be noisy and messy 😀

First, she peed and didn’t wipe. Into bed, went down on her (she left me a dribble as she knows what I like) Broke out her toys next, then we had full sex. 

She finished herself off with her vibrator as I stayed inside her focused on not cumming and staying hard for her.

After another orgasm, I withdrew and laid back on the bed.  My wife watched closely as I pulled my cock frantically.

I love the look she gives me as I’m about to cum. She pushed her tits together for me to make a deposit on.

Then shower time for us both and I pee that cum off. Kids away tonight too! 😀

Sounds like a hell of a good time. Gotta make the most of it when the kids are gone lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1
  • Hot 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Christmas Day - I gave my wife a sex toy

With the kids in bed, she put batteries in and started using it straight away. She tried all the settings before asking me if I’m just going to watch or use the toy she got me last Christmas (a fleshlight)

Love watching my wife play with her toys 😀

33876B4B-60B3-4B6A-904C-A54C7F3044D4.jpeg

• Love 2
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, peeingone said:

I masturbate everyday and today I masturbated in the morning without watching any video at all. 

Way to use your imagination and memories lol. I usually watch videos when i jerk off but I will use my imagination and mental pictures as well

Last time for me was about a week ago. I’m trying to go for a week at a time. I want to test how big I can explode on myself. Although usually if I wait a few days it spews far over my head.. I have been edging myself here and there I will say.

• Hot 1