When did you last masturbate and was it a video?

F.W

On ‎2‎/‎1‎/‎2019 at 9:10 AM, F.W said:

Just 5 mins ago,another MFC girl poking herself with a glass dildo,she did start to ooze a little...I asked her to try show her peehole which she did.(i think,its down there somewhere)

Sounds bizarrely arousing… maybe it's because of the words you used in order to describe it...

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Just now.Not because of a video,but because I just needed to.It's late Sunday night and I took a shower first and had a little play to get things going(semi hard).After drying off it's into my spare room which I like to use for these times.I'm naked and lying relaxed on the bed I slowly masturbate and tbh it feels so good.It takes me about 5 minutes to cum and when I do....ahhhhh!

I will sleep well tonight.  Goodnight.x

• Hot 2
On 3/2/2019 at 2:36 PM, F.W said:

Ooooh yeah,i think i will try find it myself lol!Theres one of Rebekah Dee pissing herself i want to peruse sometime!😍

If you do find it again please share, it sounds...interesting. 😉

• Like 1
On ‎3‎/‎2‎/‎2019 at 3:32 PM, chubbybirb999 said:

Yes! That’s the exact one! Il need to find it again, it was really effective for me!

And this excites us all Darling!!!

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Love 1

About 3 hours ago,in this video the girl at 6.00 has a really nice stream,she seems to be able to move it around a little.Very fascinating using no hands.It it my spot anyway..I cant get enough of these oriental girls.I do love other races too.A video of all black girls in similar situations would be nice too,or basically ANY sexy girls!😊https://xhamster.com/videos/japanese-amateurs-pissing-9636570

23 minutes ago, F.W said:

I think one of the sexiest things ever,would be if you and me together were to masturbate over this video.

Any room for me???

Not only @chubbybirb999 is our current revelation and hot as the deepest circle of hell, but that video is bookmarked in my favourite list in the toolbar of my PC since ages!!!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
14 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

Any room for me???

Not only @chubbybirb999 is our current revelation and hot as the deepest circle of hell, but that video is bookmarked in my favourite list in the toolbar of my PC since ages!!!

im sure we could put on the vid and have a 3 way tug...

• Haha 1
8 minutes ago, F.W said:

im sure we could put on the vid and have a 3 way tug…

It sounds HOT… and then I could jump on her and you would have even more jerking material!!! Ihihihihihi

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1
44 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

It's called desperate workers or some shit like that

I have all of them bookmarked they are FUCKING HOT

is called SL-111 01 Office ladies wetting panic on company’s veranda Pissing emergency VOL 2 for some reason japan loves long titles 😁

• Haha 1
8 minutes ago, will64 said:

is called SL-111 01 Office ladies wetting panic on company’s veranda Pissing emergency VOL 2 for some reason japan loves long titles 😁

YES YES that's it OFFICE LADY WETTING PANIC that is the name

How many times I did finger to them

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1
10 hours ago, speedy3471 said:

I hope it leaves you satisfied hahaha. I alternate jerking off to videos of my diffrent fetishes 

I cummed so hard I just turn off the pc and went to sleep ahahahahaahh

I too divide myself between them...

• Love 2
2 hours ago, spywareonya said:

I cummed so hard I just turn off the pc and went to sleep ahahahahaahh

I too divide myself between them...

Glad to hear it left you in a wet mess, satisfied and tired lol. May I ask what video it was?

• Haha 1
55 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

Glad to hear it left you in a wet mess, satisfied and tired lol. May I ask what video it was?

Some hot girls farting like hell

Jenna Kitten (which is HOT AS HELL by the way), Penelope Pink (she's not beautiful in the classic inferring of the word, but she is… slutty), Emma Ink… these girls...

I adore girls farting, but only when the sound pefectly fits my tastes, which is short, loud, bassy and "stark", it means not gurgling nor squeaky, and satisfied, bubbling, not pushing like prolapse

When a girl is both super-hot and farts THAT way, she can turn me on at peer than pissing

• Like 1
  • Love 1