Whats the most desperate you been to pee ( girls only)

Ok @Riley, so totally embarrassing to have to clench and hold in view of them, but the magic words are there “amazing” and “in heaven”. Worth the pain and embarrassment?

The other question is, did they show any reactions- were they gentlemenly enough not to mention it?  I wonder if you’ve converted any of them to the wet side?

13 hours ago, Riley said:

I have a lot of stories😂😂 here's one from this summer

I was with a few friends (all male) in the car and we were coming back home from a hike we did. I was too embarrassed to admit that I had to pee so I just held it and decided to hold it until we got back. Well back was a little over an hour and a half away and I have a tiny bladder. I was wearing a t-shirt and jeans shorts btw😂😂. So I slowly got more and more desperate and told my friends if they saw a rest area to pull over and hoped there would be one soon. Soon I was getting very desperate and had my legs tightly squeezed together. After a few minutes I felt a leak spurt into my panties and began to get quite nervous. I had my hand in my crotch at this point and was doing everything to not wet myself. 

Finally there was a rest area and I felt a little more releived. A few minutes and I could pee. I just had to last the few minutes. I felt another stronger spurt escape me and felt the fabric benesth my hand slightly dampen. We pulled up to the rest stop and it was completely deserted. I grabbed my crotch and started making my way to the bathroom. Partway through I felt a spurt escape and I had to bend over and cross my legs. I was still well in eyesight of the car and I was dying of embarrassment and also dying to pee at the same time. I felt a gaint spurt again this time and the crotch of my jean shorts we're visibly wet. I saw a inlet next to me out of sight and thought that I wasn't going to make it to the toilet. I quickly went into the inlet as another big spurt found it's way out of me. I pulled my pants and panties down and instantly started peeing barely with enough time to get my clothes out of the way. The relief was amazing and I was in heaven. 

So yeah that's it😂😂

Great story! You sad you had more tho so why dont you give us all of them

48 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Ok @Riley, so totally embarrassing to have to clench and hold in view of them, but the magic words are there “amazing” and “in heaven”. Worth the pain and embarrassment?

The other question is, did they show any reactions- were they gentlemenly enough not to mention it?  I wonder if you’ve converted any of them to the wet side?

Hmm idk😂😂 I mean they sometimes tease.me about needing to pee all the time but like I do have to pee all the time so😂😂😂

31 minutes ago, Peefreak99 said:

Great story! You sad you had more tho so why dont you give us all of them

Thank you! Ok😂😂

On 10/24/2018 at 12:22 AM, Riley said:

Here's another story😂😂 I was wearing short athletic shorts and a crop top btw😂😂

I went camping this summer with the same group of friends from my last story and one night we were watching a movie all laying on the air mattress and I was too the far left side kind of snuggled in. I had kind of needed to pee before but was also very sleepy and drifted off to sleep. I woke up like 30 minutes later and the movie was still going but I felt a huge teinge in my bladder. I really had to pee. I clenched my legs together and brushed the hair out of my face to figure out what to do. When I tried to move slightly I from a sharp spurt leak into my panties. I was starting to freak out a little and stood up managing not to leak and hobbled out of the tent trying to act casual when one of my friends I think who was completely oblivious came up behind me and started tickling me. I instantly felt a spurt shoot out as I bent over laughing and also trying to hold in my pee. I ran outside still laughing into the dark night with my friend laughing at the prank he had just done on me. I felt my bladder twinge again and a giant spurt came out dampening the fabric in my shorts I was barely holding it in, shaking trying to keep control. With my hand in my crotch trying to hold on the floodgates opened and I just started completely peeing myself. The relief was amazing but I was super embarrassed. I slowly went over to my tent and changed shorts hoping they didn't notice and they didn't say anything as I slipped back into the air mattress but I still have no idea if they know what happened out in the dark night😂😂

Another hot story @Riley  apologies for stating the obvious, and apologies if I’m breaking the guy-code but I’d hazard a guess your male friend there could well be one of us...

Showing an interest and teasing just a little when you need to wee, probably watched you fidgeting and had you sussed - so no surprises he tickled you. Did you catch him checking you out after?  Maybe some gentle pushing of buttons may be in order - next time you’re out together and desperate... “ooh I really need to go, what should I do?”

10 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Another hot story @Riley  apologies for stating the obvious, and apologies if I’m breaking the guy-code but I’d hazard a guess your male friend there could well be one of us...

Showing an interest and teasing just a little when you need to wee, probably watched you fidgeting and had you sussed - so no surprises he tickled you. Did you catch him checking you out after?  Maybe some gentle pushing of buttons may be in order - next time you’re out together and desperate... “ooh I really need to go, what should I do?”

Thank you!!! Idk😂😂 hmm I could be like detective Riley😂😂

• Haha 1
  • 2 weeks later...

The most desperate i had been to pee was back in high school or shortly after. With my now ex boyfriend (the one that i worked up the courage to tell him i was into pee and he shamed the shit out of me 😞) we went to the movies to see the film adaptation of one of my favorite books, The Giver. It was soooo good, and the pressure in my bladder grew and grew until the end when I could barely walk, and once the movie was finished I ran out of there lol. It was such a good movie I didn't want to miss it, and since I was still in the infancy of embracing my fetish I didnt even think about simply going on the floor. I think now if I were presented with the opportunity and I were with a like minded individual I would have just pulled my pants down and scooted to the edge of the seat and had a pee when I needed one, but of course its never that easy. 

• Hot 2
  • 5 months later...
On 10/23/2018 at 12:38 AM, Riley said:

I have a lot of stories😂😂 here's one from this summer

I was with a few friends (all male) in the car and we were coming back home from a hike we did. I was too embarrassed to admit that I had to pee so I just held it and decided to hold it until we got back. Well back was a little over an hour and a half away and I have a tiny bladder. I was wearing a t-shirt and jeans shorts btw😂😂. So I slowly got more and more desperate and told my friends if they saw a rest area to pull over and hoped there would be one soon. Soon I was getting very desperate and had my legs tightly squeezed together. After a few minutes I felt a leak spurt into my panties and began to get quite nervous. I had my hand in my crotch at this point and was doing everything to not wet myself. 

Finally there was a rest area and I felt a little more releived. A few minutes and I could pee. I just had to last the few minutes. I felt another stronger spurt escape me and felt the fabric benesth my hand slightly dampen. We pulled up to the rest stop and it was completely deserted. I grabbed my crotch and started making my way to the bathroom. Partway through I felt a spurt escape and I had to bend over and cross my legs. I was still well in eyesight of the car and I was dying of embarrassment and also dying to pee at the same time. I felt a gaint spurt again this time and the crotch of my jean shorts we're visibly wet. I saw a inlet next to me out of sight and thought that I wasn't going to make it to the toilet. I quickly went into the inlet as another big spurt found it's way out of me. I pulled my pants and panties down and instantly started peeing barely with enough time to get my clothes out of the way. The relief was amazing and I was in heaven. 

So yeah that's it😂😂

Wow those guys were lucky in the car 😜😜😏😏

If a guy has a girl with him in the car and she tells him she is really desperate to pee and that he should pull over at the next rest stop, what would you think if the guy intentionally passed by the next rest stop as if he forgot and waited till the next rest stop came up?

13 hours ago, rajpatel1993 said:

If a guy has a girl with him in the car and she tells him she is really desperate to pee and that he should pull over at the next rest stop, what would you think if the guy intentionally passed by the next rest stop as if he forgot and waited till the next rest stop came up?

It's a no from me I'm afraid Raj....   I'm a bit odd in that respect maybe... 

If a girl is 'into' holding, desperation, wetting, public peeing or whatever, then I'm right there trying not to make it too obvious how much I'm turned on. If she willingly wanted to hold for as long as possible, irrespective of the consequences - and wanted me to help her hold then great.

In reality though, it's probably more likely that she's in discomfort or even pain and likely to result in being humiliated. Personally that isn't something that works for me.  Hopefully she's in the first category though...

8 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

It's a no from me I'm afraid Raj....   I'm a bit odd in that respect maybe... 

If a girl is 'into' holding, desperation, wetting, public peeing or whatever, then I'm right there trying not to make it too obvious how much I'm turned on. If she willingly wanted to hold for as long as possible, irrespective of the consequences - and wanted me to help her hold then great.

In reality though, it's probably more likely that she's in discomfort or even pain and likely to result in being humiliated. Personally that isn't something that works for me.  Hopefully she's in the first category though... 

I just acted like I accidentally missed the rest stop exit. But I did stop at the next rest stop along the highway after 23 miles, and I saw her running to the restroom, and she came back and told me she was so relieved.