Halloween Party pee

On 10/22/2018 at 11:48 AM, peeing_princess64 said:

Hi everyone, sorry I haven't made much of an appearance on this site lately, but I have a fun story to share!

Last night I went to a Halloween party with my boyfriend at his friends house. He and I have been experimenting with pee play more and more lately so I was eager to find an opportunity to pee somewhere unique sometime during the night. Naturally, there was plenty of drinking going on so before long, my bladder was filling and my inhibition was lowering. My first couple of pees were just regular boring ol' toilet pees, but once I got pretty drunk and had to pee again, I grabbed my bf and took him led him outside. His friend has this old shed at the other end of his backyard, far away from prying eyes. We went behind the shed and, since I was just wearing a skirt, I pulled my panties aside and waited. I got a little pee shy so it took a second to start, but pretty soon I started peeing full force all over the ground! It was so hot, my bf got hard immediately, and I just wanted to him inside me right then and there, while my pee was still flowing! I peed for a good 45 seconds and left a huge puddle on the ground. I can't wait to find more naughty places to pee outside 🙂 

That's a hot story and I enjoyed it!

Thank you for sharing! 😀

• 3 years later...

Nice story.

I got a shed fore garden tool that i use as a toilet when i are outside or feel naughty.  Feels so god taking my dick out piss on the floor and up the wall, leaving a big puddle. If you go there you can feel the smell of  pee. Hope i can have a female piss in there whith me, whould be fun.