A SERIOUS ritual for Halloween

spywareonya

I might be but would like some more information.

Am going through a psychologically difficult time in my personal life, hence my relative lack of contribution around here recently. So not sure if now is the right time for me doing rituals.

I really do feel a need to chat with you sometime, but you haven't been around so I have assumed you must have a lot going on.

• Love 1
10 hours ago, steve25805 said:

I might be but would like some more information.

Am going through a psychologically difficult time in my personal life, hence my relative lack of contribution around here recently. So not sure if now is the right time for me doing rituals.

I really do feel a need to chat with you sometime, but you haven't been around so I have assumed you must have a lot going on.

Yes Steve I must say sorry. Two weeks ago I had been moved to a different spot at work (FINALLY!!!!) and this doesn't impair my chances to log in, but swamped me with work. While last week absence was not planned, I just got really sick with a bad flu. I am now better, and indeed I am really facing inner fights, positive uh but hard

But for you Steve, I'll forever be there. Write me a PM and I'll reply as I can. I have no time for skrying or complicated things, but I would never leave you behind. A limitless kiss. For the ritual let's see, I don't know if it fits for a stressed person, maybe you need focus and relax

• Like 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Scot_Lover said:

Welcome back. So glad you are feeling better.

We do some of the things you post too, not to the extent that you do them, but we do try to recognise the occasion.

Ok, then. Ritual coming.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

The first part is a preparation and as it is very complicated, it will make you understand how fucking serious this is.

Risultati immagini per pentagram geometry

People have to take (printing it from the web or picking a paper one) a map of the area where they live. Then, they have to imagine their house as the core point, signed with "M" in the image above.

Its segments (A-B, B-C and so on but also F-M and M-C and on) can be the lenght of a Block, or be actually miles in lenght. The longer the better, but it's not only a matter of lenght.

The point is that the segments must intersect, on the map, with places you consider filled with sexual or stern energies (nightclubs, pubs, but also hospitals or cemeteries). It doesn't matter where exactly, not they have to be exactly on the line, but not too far. For example, let's imagine somewhere between F and M there is an hospital, it doesn't matter if it's near F or near M, it only matters that it lays on the line.

Also, compass degrees are not important. If the pentagram fitting for you is all turned what do I know 40 degrees on its side toward left or right, it doesn't matter

The only thing that matters is that the figure is built and is regular, not with some sides longer and other shorter. You can ROTATE it but not deform it

At this point, take notice, on the map, to which places on your town corresponds the A, B, C, D and E points, and find places near those spots (for example, if point A is an impenetrable apartment block, find a nearby alley)

Go to those places AND PISS THERE.

It must be a well-held piss, not a dribble. Very likely the place will be very public. It doesn't matter. You have to go there and take a huge piss. If there are city surveillances cameras, re-draft the pentagram.

The point is not to pee near places of power (like the pubs or graveyards I talked about), the point is to use those 5 urinations to build a pentagram whose LINES intersects with those places.

They can (it's almost mandatory as a matter of realism!!!) even be performed in different days, and if it rains it matters not. The point is the emission of urine, it makrs the places as your own

If you live away from the town and there are no nightclubs, cemeteries or hospitals or war museums or anything else related to the most visceral and holy sides of Mankind, then simply shape the pentagram so that it intersects places of great natural power you are particularly fond of.

Again, the point is NOT to pee near those places: the LINES must pass near those places, the urinations are used to craft the figure, and will very likely be emitted elsewhere. Check the figure: if near the F point there is a place fitting for the ritual, you must NOT piss nearby, and indeed piss in the A and B points, so that the F spot will be intersected by the LINE passing from A to B

It doesn't matter if many lines don't intersect with anything: the more places the better, but if only (example, C-M) one single line intersect with some places (maybe simply a pub) then fine again

A little note, places know for being hideout for people to fuck and piss like big parking lots can work too, what is important is that many people got emotioned there, either by pain, respect, or happiness (that's why war museum, hospitals, graveyards and nightclubs all fits, and your sensibility and imagination can add anything else)

Also, remember that the lines can be miles long if it allows you to find better places. I, for example, will piss in various spots around the town in the next days, my pentagram will be something of the like of many miles wide.

When you hold the piss in, take a second from time to time to remember why you are saving it up, toward which end, and when you finally release it (for those who have partners, if you are in "good company" even better) you have to do a thing I wouldn't normally explain to you as it's advanced stuff, ridiculous unless people knows EXACTLY what they're doing (in which case "ridiculous" shifts to "terrifying"), but that I do sometimes and in this case MUST be done

You have to focus on your actual capability to forge a miles wide pentagram, and as you pee (if it has to be stealthy and messy no problem, but it must be pissing, not wetting, and it must be at least a bit serene and fierce) you have to mentally recite

"By the Power of the Ancient Ones (if you got the guts to think a 2.0 version of it and it doesn't bother your mind with negative implications, then actually recite "by the power of SATAN") I open the Gates to make the hungry spirits come to life"

and you have to REALLY believe in what you're doing. This time is NO meditation or psychic powers, this is a fucking RITUAL. The Gods will be watching.

AFTER you do this, there is the second phase, but I'll write it Tomorrow...

Edited by spywareonya
  • Love 2

Reciting "By the Power of Satan" will produce roughly 1,4 times the amount of energy  released by reciting the the "Ancient Ones version", but can also backfire, in which case it will disperse part of its strenght and thus unleashe only half of that, so 70% of the "Ancient Ones version"

Because of this you must make your pick wisely

Satan here must not be a reminder of satanism or pop culture, it must be considered as something ominous and terrifying, detached from anything you think you know

The hungry spirits are all entities residing in the astral that are predatorial in nature, some of them are borderline with Good, some of them are definitely grey in nature. No evil entities can answer a summoning performed in the name of the Gods, but grey entities can, and crafting this pentagram will open so big portal around the night of the 31, but also in the previous days something could pass through...

note for Steve: Incubi and Succubi are borderline evil and they will not be helped to come through, unless they are particularly honourable specimen of their race, so feel serene

• Love 2

I was skeptical since the beginning about this ritual

Not because I think you guys are beginners, but because there was too little time actually

I am almost glad nobody answered: at this point, I officially declare that I won't go any further in detailing it, this actual thread remains open for questions but I won't go on with the ritual explainations

A kiss to you all

• Love 3

Although my head was in too bad a bad place for this, I am curious.

Had I been in the right frame of mind for all this, what would the ritual have achieved? What effect would it have had on me or my life? Would Lilith have contacted me again?

• Love 1
8 hours ago, steve25805 said:

Although my head was in too bad a bad place for this, I am curious.

Had I been in the right frame of mind for all this, what would the ritual have achieved? What effect would it have had on me or my life? Would Lilith have contacted me again?

This ritual was to harness the terrible powers manifesting on Earth on these days, but I really acknoledged that it had been better to let them just pass… I channeled them in my life and it was turned upside down to a point that is really hard to remain skeptical about the existence of the supernatural after this...

• Like 1
  • Love 1