What Was the youngest age you first had sex and how was it

I was 17, he was the same age. We had sex in the back seat of his dad's car. I played around a number of times before, but this was the first time I had vaginal intercourse.

Lucky guy,did it hurt Crissy?I hope it didnt.I ask because as i said,the girl who i popped absolutely hurt,she clamped down on me like a crocodile,which made me cum in 5 seconds,which is poor really.....She yelped like a dog too!But she didnt regret it which i was glad about.:thumbsup:

Lucky guy,did it hurt Crissy?I hope it didnt.I ask because as i said,the girl who i popped absolutely hurt,she clamped down on me like a crocodile,which made me cum in 5 seconds,which is poor really.....She yelped like a dog too!But she didnt regret it which i was glad about.:thumbsup:

Didn't hurt at all. By that time, I was used to having "things" inserted in my vagina. Although, I must say, it wasn't the most pleasurable sexual experience of my life.

• Like 1
Fanny Watcher ,

Could you descrube how her hymen looked like ?

Any of these look like Hers ;[ATTACH=full]43340[/ATTACH]

Thought they were Aliens or something..:laugh:Didnt really notice if honest...

Fanny Watcher ,

Could you descrube how her hymen looked like ?

Any of these look like Hers ;[ATTACH=full]43340[/ATTACH]

I had one of those at one time...... I guess. Couldn't tell you what it looked like. Never looked at it that close.

16, my first girlfriend's stepdads house in the lounge - i'd been put on the sofa to sleep while the lass slept upstairs in her room....she snuck downstairs and the rest is history ;) funnily enough it was on the 'shag' carpet/rug xD

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Anonymous

I was 17, parents were out so my boyfriend and I had the place to ourselves. It was a little awkward but mostly because I was shy and it was our first time. Still managed to have an orgasm though so can't have been that bad

• 2 years later...

at 15 i 'almost' had sex...but thankfully didn't... i would have regretted it 100%

So this guy... i started talking to online..for 6 months..we met in person... (found out he wasn't a creepy old guy) at first he was very sweet... we hung out at my parents place in a room behind the garage... which had furniture...  i went down on him...and i kinda think he fingered me but i don't really remember.... i remember i was laying on the couch with my jeans and panties down and he had his pants down, ready to get on the couch then my mom knocked on the door and said there was a phone call for me. (the door didn't have a lock on it) quickly both got dressed and at first was sooo mad at my best friend that had called..but ended up thanking her cause that guy ended up being a jerk. a harassing psychotic jerk. 

Didn't have actual sex until 21 with my hubby 😄 

Edited by Blackinksoul30
  • Thanks 1