If I were to change my name what name would you choose?

Riley

So if I were to hypothetically change my name to a different one what should I change it too. A couple names I think sound good are Raven, and Nova but I'm not sure.Β 

Essentially what girl names do you guys likeπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ thank you!

Thats a though topic and I can't give you a straight answer.

If I am to choose names, I tend to choose names that ither sound good/fitting to what I am naming, or that somehow are of descriptive nature.

I did play an MMORPG years ago, and when creating a new character it could take me hours to come up with a name I was satisfied with.#

Same as with the current space sim I play, where I thend to collect all the availabe ships and give them indivdual names.

Β 

On to your actual question, what girl names I like: I have no real preference I guess. It's not like I would start to complain if a lady would have a name which's sound I didn't like - which is what it essentially boils down to.

If I had to pick names out of the top of my head I think I would go with Sandy/Sandra or Irene. Manuela also sounds nice (I do hear those nams in my head in German, though, so they sound a bit different then what you might expect).

• 4 weeks later...