Interactive story!

I had an idea for a story that was interactive. Like I would write the first part and when you responded you could continue the story! So I would write a paragraph or so and the next person to comment would write another paragraph and so onπŸ˜‚ I think it's a cool idea. Also if this is in the wrong section please let me know! Thank you! Time to start the story!

Β 

The clatter of plates and glasses filled my ears as I looked around the diner. Outside the window the sun set slowly over the horizon casting a shadow over the landscape. The hard plastic booth pushed against my legs and back as we sat waiting for our food. I brushed a hair out of my face and gazed out the window. We had been driving all day and stopped here tired and hungry. The diner felt like it was from the 1950's. I looked back and saw my friend staring out of the window too. Her hair draped over her sloutched posture and slightly touching the table. I excused myself to use the restroom and slowly walked to the toilets hearing the slight creaking of the floors as I stepped. Trying to avoid people gaze as to not bring attention to myself. When i went to turn the door handle for the ladies room the red occupied sign stared at my in the face. I felt a twinge in my bladder but grudgingly waiting outside the toilets.Β 

Β 

That was the first part! You don't have to write as much as me at all and you can take the story any direction you want because it is a community projectπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ thank you for reading and I hope you reply!

Β 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

After about 2 minutes i said "will you be very long?".The girl in the stall said,"yes,i have the runs,sorry!"..

So,i went outside,and knocked on the door of the mens room...i knocked again-no answer.So about to wet myself,i went inside.

There was only 1 stall,but a bank of 4 urinals.......

Thank you guys for responding πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ that story took an interesting loopπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚Β 

We walked through the door of the diner feeling the meal we had just consumed in our bellies. I took a coffee to go and felt the warmth soread acroos my hand. I climbed into the passenger seat of our car and set my coffee down into a cupholder in the door.

• Like 1

I heard the rushing of cars pass as I slowly pulled my jean shorts down exposing my bare slit. A leak sprung out and I watched the small droplets of pee fall from my pussy and into the fabric of my panties. My bladder was about to explode and I squatted down felling a jet of pee shoot out of me and wettening the ground. The relief washed over me as I felt the pressure release from my bladder. My legs felt like jello as I sat there peeing my heart out.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Who knows how long I was there, frozen to the spot, a loud whistling his clearly audible over the drone of the passing traffic. The relief was so amazingΒ I almost didn't want it to end, but eventually the flood subsided to a stream, then to a trickle and finally the feeling of the last few rivulets of my hot liquid dripping into the wet ground below me. Β Suddenly my mind jolted back to reality - I'd completely forgotten where I was and apparently I had an audience. Jumping up and spinning round I found myself face to face with my companion. Had she watched me the whole time?

"Is it my turn now?" she said with a wink...Β 

Completely random, I laid down in front of her and started licking her slit, piss gushing into my mouth and splattering all over my face. She gasped, surprised at my bold move. She tried to cut off her stream but failed; it just sprayed everywhere. I played with her clit using my tongue for a while and...

• Hot 1

...and the rest as they say is history. Β An hour later and her fingertipsΒ felt amazing against my breasts, her legs wrapped around mine as we lay cuddled under the covers in the dark of my bedroom.

"I can't believe I pissed in your mouth" Katie said with a giggle. "What did I taste like?"

"Delicious" I replied, "Like hot Prosecco. Anyway, you never told me you were bursting. What would you have done if I didn't make you stop the car?"

"Oh, I'd have managed, it wouldn't have been the first time. Anyway in the dark you didn't spot me giving my peehole musclesΒ a little help did you?" laughed Katie, and added "We are going to be ok with all of this aren't we - tomorrow I mean?"

Β 

That felt so good. We got back in the car and started driving. I started drinking my coffee and offered some to my friend. Then we hit traffic. It didn't move for a while. I started to realize, after all that, I have got to relieve my bladder again! There's no way! I already pissed so much. I can't admit to my friend that I have to pee already. But I can't fool myself. It's starting to hurt, and there won't be a public bathroom for hours at this rate. And I don't think I can make it 15 minutes.

• 1 month later...

Half an hour went by, then another half. In reality it was perhaps only five minutes, but all the time the heaviness in my bladder was giving way to throbbing pain right down to my pee hole. All the time the traffic was crawling, cars on all sides of Katie's carΒ in the middle lane. There was no chance of stopping. Β Another ten minutes and I was starting to panic a little bit - I was at thatΒ point where the only thing holding the pee in is your bladder muscles, and I can only tense them for so long. Then, as I've found many times in the past, a little spasm hits and a tiny dribble forces its way out. Then another, then a trickle and finally flood gates open.Β Β I couldn't let that happen tonight. Β I couldn'tΒ wet the car seat, after all I this was Katie's husband's brand Ferrari, Katie hadn't told him she was taking us out for a cruise.

Maybe if I just undid the seat belt and unfastened my belt, maybe that would take the pressure off... Β As I reached down, for some reason the belt wouldn't loosen - and as I fought with it, suddenly the car, the streetlights, the traffic jam all faded into complete darkness.

It must have taken me a good few minutes to work out what was going on - my brain slowly processing what was real and imaginary. For one, Katie wasn't married and even if she had of been, she wasn't the sort to attract Ferrari owners. Instead I slowly realised I was still in bed. I realised I was lying on my back and could feel Katie lying at my side, her breasts against mine. The pressure of the seat belt was in fact Katie's arm across my abdomen. Β Who knew how long we'd been asleep like that. It was still dark and evidently it was plenty long enough for my bladder to have filled to bursting point again.

As much as I didn't want to disturb her, I was going to have to slip out to the bathroom. Carefully I tried first to move her arm off my bladder, but she wasn't for budging. It almost seemed like the more I tried to move her arm, the more she pressed right in the worst possible spot on my belly.

"Katie" I whispered, "I don't want to disturb you, but I'm bursting. Let me go to the loo and I'll be right back".

I wasn't expecting a reply, and certainly wasn't expecting Katie to increase the pressure on my dangerously full bladder. Β "I know" she whispered back "did you know you sleep talk? Β You've been giving me a full blow by blow account for the last twenty minutes. Not just how badly you need to pee, but you've been telling me how much it turns you on." Β Then with a giggle Katie added "I knew you could beΒ a dirty girl, but now I know just how much"Β 

"What, what, I mean... erm... well.... Β please - just let me go for a wee. I'm about to wet the bed...." I stammered.

How much had I talked in my sleep? Β Telling her I needed a wee was one thing - maybeΒ a running commentary about how desperate I was? Β  As my mind raced, a huge spectre jumped into my thoughts - how much had I actually said, had I just talked about that night, or had I let any of my dirty secrets out. Let's face it, there were a lot to choose from! Β As that lightning bolt hit me, I felt theΒ first spurt of my hot nectar jet out of my pee hole, forcing it's way out of my labia, wetting the very top of my thigh and trickling down my bum. It took all my energy and strength to clamp shut.

"Katie, whatever I said, please can I just go for a wee. I'm about to wet myself and the bed. It'll ruin the mattress.Β Please..."

"Well miss perfect" replied Katie, Β "What goes around comes around. Β High School Prom - remember there wasΒ a girl had sneaked into the principal's office, sat on his desk andΒ wet herself, you remember that very well don't you? You should! Β Remember how your best friend got the blame, rememberΒ the bullying, the name calling that followed, remember how I dropped all my college plans because of it... and the thing was, how did no-one find out who really did it.... Β Aren't best friends supposed to look after each other?

Now, stop squirming Bitch... Β Let me tell youΒ what's going to happen next..."Β Β Β 

• Like 1

To my amazement she produced some rope and asked me to tie her up. I was so desperate , but she asked me to keep drinking until I could hold no more. "I want to cum thinking how you laid the blame on me beautiful bitch. but make me wait, then..."

• Hot 1

I started to notice things were not making perfect sense. The room started to glow and the walls seperated, I started to hear voices in my head saying to get out, wake up. The world was slowly crumbling around me opening an empty plane of nothingness. Just darkness forever.

I ran and ran until I couldn't feel my legs. I didn't know what was real or not. I felt the cold penetrating my skin and sat down on the hard surface of the ground. I shivered in the darkness waiting for something to happen. Anything to happen.

I slowly saw a light in the distance and it grew, getting brighter. I stood up and faced towards it. It slowly grew and encompassed my entire field of vision. I slowly woke up and felt reality fill me again. I was laying in a bed with an oversized t-shirt on and athletic shorts. The light of the room hurt my eyes as I slowly awakened. The only sound was the ceiling fan filling the room with a soft breeze. I brushed the hair out of my face and wiped the sleepiness from my eyes. I sat up in bed with my legs cross legged and saw Katie in bed next to me reading a book. "Your awake!" Katie said with a smile across her face.

"Yeah, what... Happened?" I replied

"Nothing?", She said a little puzzled "were roommates?"

It all started to come back to me. I felt dazed, like I had almost woke up a new me. Still half awake I walked into the bathroom and say on the toilet. Remembering me. Katie walked in, "are you ok?" She started the shower and got in. I looked at the clock and saw the time change to 9 a.m. why did I feel so weird? It's like i took a nap and didn't realize it.

"Sorry, just had a crazy dream" I replied back started to feel better. I grabbed a cup and filled it up with the sink water, feeling my senses start to return to me. I heard the water splashing in the background and steam slowly rising and filling the bathroom.Β 

"Raven, If you ever need to talk I just want you to know I'm here for you" came a slightly garbeled voice from the shower.Β 

I smiled "Thanks, I just had a crazy dream, don't worry about it"

*The end of my part*

Sorry to change kind of the plot but I felt like we needed some character development. Soooo yeahπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ also sorry for the bad writing I was kind of in a rush in the second half of itπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Im excitied to hear the next part πŸ™‚

Β 

Β 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

I was so confused about what had happened. Was all of it just a crazy dream of my fantasy of being with her? I looked at myself in the mirror. I heard the water shut off and my friend (we never named her?) openly got out of the shower. I stared at herΒ breasts from the mirror. There's no way it was just a dream. I felt myself get turned on while staring at her.

She looked up and I tried to avert my gaze, but she caught me staring and smiled. She walked up behind me, her skin still wet and asked, "So, what was that dream all about?" I avoided her eyes and told her that I had to pee while we were driving and I told her to pull over. I skipped around a lot, purposely not mentioning me licking her clit while she was peeing and almost wetting the bed.

She smiled, and her right hand slowly inched down from my chest to my shorts. She lightly snapped the waistband of my shorts against my stomach and, looking at me through the mirror, whispered in my ear, "Are you sure that's all that happened in your 'dream'? Why don't you take these off?"

Before I had the chance to react, she pulled my shorts and underwear off in one fell swoop. Her fingers dove to my crotchΒ and when she realized it was soaking wet - along with my underwear now on the floor - a wide grin appeared on her face. "I knew that wasn't the whole story." By now, the blush on my face was very obvious and as she surprisingly still had her hand on my pussy, it was hard not to blush even more.

I felt her hand start to retract, and as she pulled away her fingers brushed my clit I let out an involuntary quiet moan. I had hoped she hadn't heard it, but her hand slowly went back down and started rubbing my clit. I leaned back my head in pleasure thinking, "It must have not been completely a dream." As my head rested on her shoulder, her towel fell, and I felt her shaved pussy against my back.

We clumsily stumbled into the bedroom and she started rubbing our pussies together while taking my shirt off...

• Hot 3
  • 3 weeks later...

Then as I climbed into bed and laid on my back Katrina quickly took off her shorts and panties and got on the bed and crawled up to me. Then with a wicked smile she climbed over my head, spread her thighs and pushed her pussy into my mouth. I couldn't believe that this girl Katrina actually wanted to pee in my mouth and watch me really drink her urine...

Guest UnabashedUser

...sheΒ  was moaning as my tongue found her tender and moist openings and circled slowly each one -- her puckered anus, sliding up her taint to her cuntal portal, slowly gathering it's moisture and savoring it. Her peehole protruded as she prepared to release her pentup load and as several tiny drops leaked onto my panting tongueΒ  I reached around to fondle her tumescent clit now bulging from beneath itsΒ  hood .. ..

http://reddit.com/r/truewetsex

Edited by UnabashedUser
Guest UnabashedUser

Sensing her need as her foamy piss swirled down my face over my tongue far too much to slurp at her rate of discharge.Β  Her fingers holding her cuntflaps open began to tremble as I realized she was very close to cumming. Pointing my tongueΒ  I began to lap her glistening clit as the pee continues to squirt and suddenly, with a burst of piss, she came and cameΒ  hard all over my tongue, as the pee changed into a stream of girl squirt and I furiously swallowed it.