What would you do?

So this is just a hypothetical situation that I came up with that I think would be interesting to see how community members would react. So we'll here's the situation.

Your driving home on the freeway and your not sure how long the trip will be due to the intermittent traffic on the roads. In the passenger seat a friend of yours is driving home with you. Youve known her for around 8 months. You both work together, are the same age, and happen to live in nearby neighborhoods. As your driving she suddenly says that she really has to pee. You look over and you see her either her legs tightly crossed and bent forward. What do you do?

1) exit the freeway and find a gas station or some nearby facility with a bathroom 

2) ask if she can hold it and if so just try and drive home as fast as possible. 

3) intentionally take a detour to "avoid traffic" hoping to make her pee

4) do nothing

5) worry about your seats getting pee on them

6) something completely different 😂😂

This is weird i guess,but i could only really get turned on by watching a girl pee if it was a kind of voyeuristic situation,like she wouldnt know i was looking,or she was a stranger..In that if a girl i knew invited me to watch,it would be ok,but i wouldnt find it sexually stimulating so much....🙄

• Like 1

I would stretch it out as long as i could and then pull over so she could just open the car door to shield herself from anyone looking ,She would be needing to pee that bad that when she went you could see her facial expression change as she released .. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 2

Hypothetical, I know, but I would find her someplace to go, service station, shopping centre, somewhere she would feel safe. 

If you knew the girl, and you made her embarrass herself, would she talk to you again? 

Not everyone is into pee, not even in hypothetical situations.

• Agree 2

I forgot to add what I would do! Sorry!!

Honestly I would if we were close to home ask her if she could make it back and if we were far I would look for a place where we could get off and go.

37 minutes ago, fannywatcher said:

If she wet my seat it would be a long walk home for her!

Ouch. It's not like she could control it.

• Like 1
  • Agree 2
48 minutes ago, Riley said:

I forgot to add what I would do! Sorry!!

Honestly I would if we were close to home ask her if she could make it back and if we were far I would look for a place where we could get off and go.

Ouch. It's not like she could control it.

Exactly. My car is pretty high on the pecking order, heated and air cooled seats, not leather, but I still wouldn't want fried electrics in there. I would make sure no accidents happened in the first place, lol.

• Like 1

It very much depends on what she thinks about peeing and what I would know about that.

If she just want's to get rid of it (or in case I assume that she just wants to get rid of it), I would ask her if I should get her to the next facility with bathrooms (or the next parking lot, regardless of facilities) and if she can hold it until then.

If I am uncertain about wheter she considers peeing more then just a neceassary body function, I still would ask her if I should get her to the next official place to pee... but would add something like "or if she would prefer another solution, like for instance [name an empty container currently available in the car]. That last part of cause would be stated more as a joke... with the possibility of being serious, depending on her reaction.

If I am certain she is into naughty peeing I would also still ask her if she wanted me to take her to an official place to pee, or if she see's alternatives options within the car she'd rather prefer... and make suggestions depending on her reaction (which would include the seats, if they are absorbend; maybe even the backseats). That of cause depends on wheter the car is mine or not, and if the potential damage is acceptable for me.

Oh, and of cause the questions is: does she have boyfriend (or girlfriend, if she is bi or lesbian). In that case I would not digress in anything potentially sexy and respect her existing relationship.

So in short, I would try to be the perfect gentleman, and only become less gentle and more man if she is up to it... so to speak.

I would first do option 2, ask her to hold it, if just to hear her say how badly she needed to pee, to hear those magic words, "I can't hold it much longer". If we were just colleagues , and casual friends, I would be a gentleman and look for a rest stop or exit. I would not deliberately slow but I would not rush either  ( safety first). 

I have no desire to hurt , offend ,or embarrass  anyone. But, If we were close enough that I knew her reaction would not be too adverse, I would stick with asking her to hold it and enjoy the show of her struggling to hold it.

This is not just  hypothetical. I asked my now ex-wife numerous times to hold it. She would protest she was going to wet her pants, and the car seat- vinyl in those days- but she knew  of my fetish, and never became angry. She just complained about how it hurt and was going to come out. For the record she squirmed,  crossed or squeezed her legs together,  but never wet her pants in the car. The most that happened  after a car hold, is a leak before she reached the toilet.

In reality it'd probably be 2 or depending on the response then 1.  As much as I'd love to see a different outcome, it would have to be from a willing passenger.  Personally I'm not into the idea of forcing someone into something humiliating or perhaps even more traumatic and that certainly wouldn't 'entertain' me.  If she wasn't enjoying holding, releasing or perhaps wetting then it's really not a turn on.

Perhaps under 6 would be a very gentle, innocent tease...   'There's some trees over there, do you want me to stop?' or similar.  From the question, I infer that we're friends but neither have openly declared any interest in peeing, as colleagues perhaps it would be best not to right at this moment.

For the number of times it has happened, if there's nothing around, she's the one that would ask me to pull over. However I do recall trip moments when she would tell me to that she needed to pee and keep a look out for the next stop.

I think, unless anything flirty/sexual/etc had happened between us already (and maybe I knew she'd be receptive to something?) then I would go with 1. Although in the UK we generally have 'hard shoulders' alongside our motorways - lanes kept free for emergency vehicles, if you're broken down and so on - so depending on the emergency, I could always pull over into that and she could hide herself alongside the car door. I've seen many vehicles over the years stopped doing that exact thing.

To go with 3, I mean, you're potentially going to really annoy the person (unless they're into pee!) - especially if you've got hard shoulder lanes on the road. If she saw you doing nothing she could get really mad and just demand you pull over. If you didn't then I imagine the friendship would be on rocky ground after that, doubly so if you'd made her have an accident 🙂