Menstruation

How many people on this site like menstruation.  

196 members have voted

1. 1. How many people on this site like menstruation.

my headaches and bloating finally subsided yesterday. today my flow was pretty light. but yes. kinda a lot horny. lol :shy: hopefully almost over, sweetie. but thank you for your support.

• Like 2
[ATTACH=full]56689[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]56690[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]56688[/ATTACH]

Lol, oh Puddyls you mad thing you :biggrin: you have balls girl, I would never have the nerve to show my 'special day' panties in all their gory, I mean glory! :laugh:

Cudos to you girl, smh! Love & lolliepop's, Zoe xx

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
Lol, oh Puddyls you mad thing you :biggrin: you have balls girl, I would never have the nerve to show my 'special day' panties in all their gory, I mean glory! :laugh:

Cudos to you girl, smh! Love & lolliepop's, Zoe xx

Zoe just do it!Maybe just everyday panties....x

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I have been very interested in menstruation since i was a young teenager. I love the whole period thing, i have been very lucky to have g/fs who have indulged me in allowing me to remove & insert tampons for them and to change their pads. I love the taste, smell and sight of a womans period and have had period sex including given oral on many occasions. Seeing a woman squat & pee in public is a huge turn on for me but if she has a tampon in or a pad in her knickers it just drives me wild lol

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
lol. it almost overflowed! eek:redface::eek: felt icky all day, so a quick shower and change, then off to job number two tonight.

[ATTACH=full]77196[/ATTACH]

Looks like you got your money's worth out of that pad!

I notice the pics you've posted have all been of pads - you don't use tampons?

• Like 1

after a morning of doing chores, lol in just my panties and a top. changed to a fresh pad, and got dressed to out for some errands and lunch with friends. just cuz i feel frumpy doesn't mean i have to look it, right? :tongue:

image.jpg.08aa1ca1920ca4d8e88e7f6cf7f66199.jpg

image.jpg.ee7deaac615c41d5f180540e2c0f2828.jpg

image.jpg.ca83567440983d8446d34a6eeb3f72ff.jpg

image.jpg.d656cdf353adee2c8e13adc9dcf35651.jpg

image.jpg.aeb6ec0ef7442cba4c540e93989e1906.jpg

image.jpg.f99046575759fb5931cc05a73a826da9.jpg

image.jpg.d46f6aff299580aa6e8456a12eec59a2.jpg

• Like 1
  • Hot 3
after a morning of doing chores, lol in just my panties and a top. changed to a fresh pad, and got dressed to out for some errands and lunch with friends. just cuz i feel frumpy doesn't mean i have to look it, right? :tongue:

[ATTACH=full]77297[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]77298[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]77299[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]77310[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]77311[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]77312[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]77456[/ATTACH]

Love your smile and the panties are cute!

• Like 1