Menstruation

How many people on this site like menstruation.  

196 members have voted

1. 1. How many people on this site like menstruation.

On ‎5‎/‎5‎/‎2019 at 7:38 AM, puddyls said:

https://abc7.com/business/menstrual-themed-cocktail-causing-controversy-/5285454/

haha. i can’t even! 😂 seriously though. i’d probably order one, just because. how about you? 

A while ago I caught up with a couple of friends at my local, and when I went to get some drinks, I noticed a sign on the bar, "Cocktail of the month - Bloody Mary".

Didn't order one, but I presume the only ingredients were vodka and tomato juice 😀  

Edited by UnauthorisedGuy
2 hours ago, UnauthorisedGuy said:

A while ago I caught up with a couple of friends at my local, and when I went to get some drinks, I noticed a sign on the bar, "Cocktail of the month - Bloody Mary".

Didn't order one, but I presume the only ingredients were vodka and tomato juice 😀  

Yes your right, along with a few other ingredients. The bloody Mary is a cocktail based in the Canadian drink called a ceasar 

A case is made by rimming a glass with celery salt, and adding ice cubes, Tabasco sauce, Worcestershire sauce, lemon and lime juice. Then add an ounce or 2 of vodka and mix with clamatoe juice 

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Blackinksoul30 said:

My period started yesterday morning... pretty much have had cramps all day yesterday and so far all day today. my lower back hurts pretty bad too. 😞  

Iam sorry to hear this. This is just one way that you women are tougher than us men hahaha. You ladies have to endure this once a month hahaha

• Like 1
44 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

Iam sorry to hear this. This is just one way that you women are tougher than us men hahaha. You ladies have to endure this once a month hahaha

And it came early.... I wasn't due until the 29th... I started spotting on the 18th... i'm like ugh really.. i like just got it not that long ago... at least i'll be feeling well enough in time for memorial day when i want to go out and have fun. 

• Like 2
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Its because this is the ultimate "taboo" i guess.Peeing is peeing,but we guys really arent meant to see this.But to menstruate is THE essence of a woman,and its great that puddyls shares this most intimate of intimates with us.

• Agree 1
  • Love 1

Has anyone ever had sex with a girl on her period?Either unknowingly,where she might have just come on during,or actually fully aware?

I have where the girl thought she was over but afterwards my penis seemed otherwise,and where i was fingering a girl i met at a club,and i think she just was coming on at the time.It is a little of a "ewwww" moment...but i wouldnt complain.😄

On ‎10‎/‎8‎/‎2019 at 3:22 AM, puddyls said:

so after my escapades, i was feeling extra. i never did put my skirt back on and went home like that. but, first i needed gas and stopped on the way. also, realizing my pad was pretty grody, i mean, after what i’d just done, it felt i had some other stuff leaking out too and decided to change it as i filled up. what i wasn’t expecting was the guy in the truck to pull up. i had caught him looking at me, and even though i knew he couldn’t see what was happening, it was kinda thrilling changing right in front of him. i think i quelched his curiousity, when the pump shut off, and i had put the only thing left in my purse, a pantyliner in, and stood, pulling my panties up. after having to expose my undies to him as i replaced the handle thingie, i got my used pad wrapped in the liner package from the floor of my car, and had to walk over near him to toss it in the trash. i’m not sure if he had put it all together, but i know i did shyly wave as he looked totally bewildered, before getting in my car and driving off.

I'm curious - how did you know he couldn't see what was happening?

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/2/2019 at 3:12 AM, F.W said:

Has anyone ever had sex with a girl on her period?Either unknowingly,where she might have just come on during,or actually fully aware?

Had a girlfriend back in the early eighties who used to like me to put my hand inside her pad and masturbate her to climax.  I found that very arousing.

On holidays with another girlfriend in the late 90's,  we were on a kind of road trip holiday, staying in motels, and I was eating her pussy every chance we got,  both outdoors in various places and in the motels.  One night in the room I was doing that and her period started.  It had a kind of rusty iron taste.   She turned over for me and I continued with anilingus,  while putting two fingers inside her pussy and caressing her G-spot.  That made her very happy.

I'm not very keen on that menstrual taste when eating pussy,  but if I was with a lady who was really excited by it, I would make the effort to learn to enjoy it.

• Hot 1