Random sexy girls

F.W

I'm sorry all my contributions to this thread have been entirely PG but its just what I'm I guess more attracted too. For me a person's face, their posture and outfits is what I find attractive. I don't know if that makes any sense. I think the human body is beautiful in every form but nudity doesn't add to the experience for me in that topic it just makes it seem manufactured almost. 

I hope that makes sense and I hope my contributions aren't boring to everyone else. If you want to ask me anything please do I know that was a really bad explanation 🤷

• Agree 2
16 hours ago, Riley said:

I'm sorry all my contributions to this thread have been entirely PG but its just what I'm I guess more attracted too. For me a person's face, their posture and outfits is what I find attractive. I don't know if that makes any sense. I think the human body is beautiful in every form but nudity doesn't add to the experience for me in that topic it just makes it seem manufactured almost. 

I hope that makes sense and I hope my contributions aren't boring to everyone else. If you want to ask me anything please do I know that was a really bad explanation 🤷

Yeah love some of the outfits on those girls, they look so nice in them especially the girl in the brown jumper and the girl in the stripey shirt 🙂