Random sexy girls

F.W

Took me a while to process the first two photos...  Thought it was some sort of extreme yoga pose with feet behind her head, until I eventually realised I was looking at the backrest of her chair.   I should have gone to specsavers obviously.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
2 hours ago, Uroguy said:

What do you think of my recent posts of females in the above skirts and the females before that, one wearing the satin pajamas, the oriental robe in pink, and the female wearing the satin robe?

Well, there's a saying 'sex sells' which basically has been a mantra for the advertising world for decades.  Meaning that if you want to get people to buy a skirt or posh frock, use a sexy looking model to sell it.  The prospective buyer is tricked into thinking they'll look just as gorgeous as soon as they slip into it.

So yes, the ladies in your posts do indeed look sexy - that's how the advertising director intended it, the way the stylist planned it and the way the make up artist, hair stylist and photographer executed it.  If they didn't it's an advertising budget down the drain.

A completely different way of looking at it - beauty is in the eye of the beholder.  So it literally doesn't matter what we think - just enjoy them.

8 hours ago, Uroguy said:

I should have been more specific. Were they too sexual and overly chauvinistic or okay for the topic posts? I have been trying to post not so sexually charged posts anymore, but showing some skin I do enjoy looking at. Hopefully nothing I posted was perverted. I see other posts getting comments made and sometimes mine don't. So I wonder if I am doing the right thing or being too serializing of women. Sorry if I am and I won't post more of such stuff. I know I take some things a little seriously than being chilled. If I don't get a comment I feel left out as silly as that sounds. 

Absolutely nothing at all wrong with what you posted at all @Uroguy - so you and everyone else are just as welcome to post pictures of ladies in any state of dress or undress - personal preference is absolutely fine.  So please carry on by all means.

The whole thread is titled 'Random Sexy Girls' so I guess we're already past the doorway of sexualising or objectifying of women.  Personally I can very easily rationalise in my mind that I find the visual imagery stimulating but in real life there are far more factors to consider than just outward appearance.  I'm sure we all appreciate that.

I should apologise for my comment which was perhaps a bit too far - the thought behind it is the personal view that professional images from the media will almost always be sexy by design, they will be constructed that way.

It's worth bearing in mind that sometimes people just click on reactions rather than leaving a comment, and I know I'm very guilty of often seeing a post I love but failing to even click 'like' on it.  It doesn't mean I'm rejecting it - I'm just failing to outwardly show my appreciation.

• Agree 1
9 hours ago, Uroguy said:

I should have been more specific. Were they too sexual and overly chauvinistic or okay for the topic posts? I have been trying to post not so sexually charged posts anymore, but showing some skin I do enjoy looking at. Hopefully nothing I posted was perverted. I see other posts getting comments made and sometimes mine don't. So I wonder if I am doing the right thing or being too serializing of women. Sorry if I am and I won't post more of such stuff. I know I take some things a little seriously than being chilled. If I don't get a comment I feel left out as silly as that sounds. 

They were excellent images thanks 🙂 This is one of my favourite forum topics - such a range of photos, but always sexy women!

• Agree 1