Random sexy girls

F.W

Those girls that Sophie post here, the bicycle ones - why are they "sexy"?  IMO they are very young, sweet looking sports girls, pretty faces won't deny - but - sexy?  C'mon, some of them seem like school girls. I'm glad I'm into mature ladies, very glad.  

1 minute ago, Lambo said:

Those girls that Sophie post here, the bicycle ones - why are they "sexy"?  IMO they are very young, sweet looking sports girls, pretty faces won't deny - but - sexy?  C'mon, some of them seem like school girls. I'm glad I'm into mature ladies, very glad.  

We get it, you like more mature women, you don't need to keep pointing it out to us. Different people like different things.

• Like 2
  • Agree 1
  • Hot 1

Does a person stop being Sexy because one of the two of us experiences an age difference...  Perhaps to some, perhaps not.   I'm definitely old enough to be her father by a good way, and it'd probably be really creepy if I was hitting on her - but aesthetically I'd still class her as very much a sexy girl - facially, the eyes, the smile as much as the rest of her figure.

• Like 1
  • Agree 3
9 hours ago, Sophie said:

Worth the click! Good music too.

Superb.   I thought at first that she was just hanging on to the hula hoop as a prop and that she wasn't actually capable of utilising it correctly, but I was definitely proved wrong.   Very nice!  Thanks @Sophie

47 minutes ago, Sophie said:

You want to give your house a fresh coat of paint, which decorator do you choose? 

lusciousnet_ladies_and_ladders_840095759.1680x0.jpg

I’m going to give one of my typically smart-ass answers...  It’d take one girl far too long to paint a whole house, so I’m thinking of teams of 3, so in a five day working week it should all be done. 
And I’ll have a good idea who I’d like to ask for, for any follow up ‘work’. 

2 hours ago, Sophie said:

You want to give your house a fresh coat of paint, which decorator do you choose? 

lusciousnet_ladies_and_ladders_840095759.1680x0.jpg

3's the boss, with 11 doing most of the work. Oh, and can I see 5 and 15 stand facing each other and squash their boobs together? Preferably with my head between them? It won't get the work done any better, but it would make me feel very happy.

Edited by Kupar
On 1/22/2021 at 8:28 PM, Uroguy said:

How does a member post their picture from Google saved collections, pictures app, and downloads from Google Chrome? I tried and it didn't come out as a picture. It only showed the link.

What I would try to do is to use the Snipping tool from windows 10 to cut the picture and move it to my compute and then upload it to PeeFans thru their normal picture upload procedures.