Click here to remove ads | Want your website/message here?
Blackinksoul30

Anyone else live in the United States?

I wonder how many of us live in the US. 🙂 I live in the Midwest. In one of the states surrounding the Great Lakes.

• Like 3

GOLD members get unlimited conversations, 5 additional themes, access to The Lounge and MUCH more...

Click HERE to become a gold member today!

1 hour ago, Blackinksoul30 said:

I wonder how many of us live in the US. 🙂 I live in the Midwest. In one of the states surrounding the Great Lakes.

New England here. The Nutmeg State 😀

• Like 1

Upstate New York

Iam your neighbor to the north lol. Iam canadian. I live in the province of saskatchewan

• Love 1

On 10/1/2018 at 6:14 PM, Blackinksoul30 said:

I am from Indiana, Central/Southern part.

I do have been in USA for many years now lol. But don't feel like sharing my location with everyone.

I've never met someone actually into watersports... I'd feel so shy/nervous. I wish there were more people in the midwest that was into watersports.

• Agree 1

On 11/5/2018 at 9:56 AM, Blackinksoul30 said:

I've never met someone actually into watersports... I'd feel so shy/nervous. I wish there were more people in the midwest that was into watersports.

I'm always traveling, you never know!

No,but right now i wish i did.UK here,where our PM is trying to make the UK Germanys bitch.Ignoring the will of the people to leave the gangsters in the EU like Merkel,Macron.USA USA!

We need a Trump.(Trump in UK can also mean fart,but we leave that)

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, fannywatcher said:

No,but right now i wish i did.UK here,where our PM is trying to make the UK Germanys bitch.Ignoring the will of the people to leave the gangsters in the EU like Merkel,Macron.USA USA!

We need a Trump.(Trump in UK can also mean fart,but we leave that)

Yes I love that Trump is into pee. That's good for him. I am truly  grateful for him making pee fetishes at least a little more accepted in my country. I also like that Trump is a long haired mail, he's made long haired guys more accepted in America.

However, I don't like that his policies are making my Chinese girlfriend go back to her home country. I also don't like that doesn't care about the environment. I could go on for a long time about how I don't like my country's president, but that belongs in the clean section. 

• Agree 1