Riley's special pee lottery edition 4!

Riley

Hello and welcome to the 4th edition of Riley's pee lottery!! For this lottery there will be 2 winners!! The prize for this lottery is to have me do anything pee related. Whether that be have me write a story, hold it in and loose control, go do something crazy, idk, you choose! The crazier the better because I have more fun doing it and you have more fun seeing it happen! Additionally the first chosen winner will have the ability to control when and how I go to the bathroom for a day! Either through the live action thread or a private message thread depending on their choosing. 

This edition of the lottery will work a little bit differently. You get entries for doing various things and in the end I will randomly pick someone as like a raffle but if you have more entries your name gets put into the "hat" multiple times! 

How to get "tickets": here are the three ways to get tickets. The first way is to on this thread ask me a question. It can be as simple as how is your day today, it can be what are your life's greatest ambitions, or something like have you ever need on the couch. Again the more unique a question is the more fun we will both have. Also if you ask a very unique question it will award you multiple entries. Feel free to ask mutiple questions. Each unique question will get you 1 extra ticket entry. 

The second way to get tickets is to comment on my what should I wear tommorow thread. You have to post a comment with an outfit suggestion (that can include a description of the outfit or a picture) and that will give you 2 raffle entries. Additionally if you vote on the poll and pm me telling me that you did I will give you an extra entry! 

The third way is regarding my club, The Tiny Bladder's Club! If you join the club you get a raffle ticket and if you add to the discussion whether it be a reply to something or a topic in the club you get another raffle ticket! If you can't find the club this entire paragraph is a hyper link to it, enjoy!

The lottery will finish in the evening of Friday, October 5th!

Good Luck!

-Riley

Edited by Riley
3 minutes ago, EngineerRob20 said:

What non-ordinary place that you have peed in made you the MOST excited?? 

One time I went hiking on a very remote trail and knew there would be no one else hiking and so I just whenever I had to pee just let go in my shorts and it felt amazing😂😂

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1
1 minute ago, Riley said:

One time I went hiking on a very remote trail and knew there would be no one else hiking and so I just whenever I had to pee just let go in my shorts and it felt amazing😂😂

Oh my God that's so incredibly hot. The thought of a beautiful woman walking along, pushing a little dark patch of pee through her shorts every few minutes 😍 

8 hours ago, Tman27 said:

I think you should do some holding in a library while reading a book and slowly leak into your panties! 🙂

I have done that 😂😂 I made sure it wasn't super visible but I have done that😂😂

Edited by Riley
  • Hot 1
27 minutes ago, nopjans said:

Do you ever pee into swimming pools or hot tubs?

I don't like to in public pools because usually I'm very dehydrated and I'm worried about getting caught and also I feel bad exposing other people to it but when I'm with friends or in a hot or something I do all the time xD. Usually then I drink a lot too not get a headache so I also have to pee all the time. It's just easier to go in the pool xD

• Hot 1
2 hours ago, Blackinksoul30 said:

If you could be a actress in any movie (that has already been released) what would it be and why? 

Can we all answer this question?Its a good topic?

If actress,it would have to be Sigourney Weavers Ellen Ripley in the Alien movies..She just kicks xenomorph butt!

As for a male actor,i think to play Indiana Jones(Harrison Ford),must be awesome..

9 hours ago, Blackinksoul30 said:

If you could be a actress in any movie (that has already been released) what would it be and why? 

This took a lot of thinking😂😂 honestly Luna Lovegood from Harry Potter would be one of my top choices😂😂

• Love 1
6 hours ago, fannywatcher said:

Can we all answer this question?Its a good topic?

If actress,it would have to be Sigourney Weavers Ellen Ripley in the Alien movies..She just kicks xenomorph butt!

As for a male actor,i think to play Indiana Jones(Harrison Ford),must be awesome..

Lol you can but you don't get entries for answering 😜😂

Switzerland. I love to ski and I've heard the skiing there is amazing! My favorite place I have gone is the Canadian Rockies. I did a hike along the summit of the mountains and just being 3500 meters high seeing the landscape all around you as you walk on the rocky summit. It's an amazing experience.

4 minutes ago, timeexx said:

Question , Do you consciously pick panties to wear if you think you might  pee in them ? Such as how they feel when wet? ,Do they dry quickly? Or the one i like , Do they look good while wetting?

It depends. If I am doing a hold or something like that I will choose my panties mostly based on how they look wet xD. If i just decided to pee in them throughout my day then it's just whatever I put on in the morning 😂😂

Just now, Riley said:

It depends. If I am doing a hold or something like that I will choose my panties mostly based on how they look wet xD. If i just decided to pee in them throughout my day then it's just whatever I put on in the morning 😂😂

Great answer !!

The drawing is in 1 hour! If you wish to get any extra entries or enter you have 1 hour to do that!!!! (It could be a little longer depending on how long it takes me to eat dinner😂😂)