True or False?

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/1/2018 at 5:57 PM, Sephora said:

Can you imagine that some pulled this off?

Never been with a squirter, but everything I've read says the "squirting" is piss. Some guys I've known claim to have had sex with squirters and say it isn't. I have no experience. But I've always wondered what it would be like to be having sex with a woman who loses control of her bladder. Other than the mess, I imagine it would feel very warm and be a turn on.

On 10/12/2018 at 7:22 PM, PissDude said:

Never been with a squirter, but everything I've read says the "squirting" is piss. Some guys I've known claim to have had sex with squirters and say it isn't. I have no experience. But I've always wondered what it would be like to be having sex with a woman who loses control of her bladder. Other than the mess, I imagine it would feel very warm and be a turn on.

I can tell you, it is not piss, however it is known to have some traces or urine. My hubby can tell the difference.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Have never been with a "squirter" per se, but have been with a woman who would just always need to pee when she would get turned on.  She would rarely have an orgasm without just urinating wherever she was.  She masturbated in the shower frequently because it was such a convenient place to have a piss, and would usually wet the bed when we had sex on it.  I mean, she could hold it back when she wanted to, but since I liked it also, she would just let it fly when we were together.  Sometimes we would deliberately have sex when she needed to pee.  She always claimed her best orgasms were "pissy cums".  

• Like 1
  • Hot 3

I knew a female at the Pool Chat room who said she literally could not have an orgasm without peeing.  She said she'd always been that way.  However, she was twice divorced and neither of her husbands like it at all.  She said that they both thought it was disgusting.  I suppose one man's mess is another man's turn-on!  🙂

Edited by 2prnot2p
typo
  • Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest UnabashedUser
On 10/16/2018 at 6:13 PM, Sephora said:

I can tell you, it is not piss, however it is known to have some traces or urine. My hubby can tell the difference.

Definately not piss although piss may be mixed in at the end of the discharge. It's more like a creamy version of the normal vagina wine, not as thick as male cum, thinner sweeter (less salty). Sometimes explosive. I LIVE to have my face buried in her pussy and licking around the opening when she goes off on my tongue.

3 hours ago, UnabashedUser said:

Definately not piss although piss may be mixed in at the end of the discharge. It's more like a creamy version of the normal vagina wine, not as thick as male cum, thinner sweeter (less salty). Sometimes explosive. I LIVE to have my face buried in her pussy and licking around the opening when she goes off on my tongue.

Well well well..  you have been exploring quite a bit. This everyone, its how it is done. *wink*

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

I have a friend who shares his wife with me on occasion. They had been married for a few years and he was determined to get his wife to squirt,  like his previous wife but never could. One particular night we got going on my front porch. I was sitting in the swing, her pants around her ankles, I was fingering her. She was really into and soaked her jeans. She was shocker, blurting out "this mf'r just made me squirt".  Her husband was not happy and our little session ended. Occasionally he'll tell me about sometime they were having sex and she soaked this or that, squirted on the wall, etc. I have asked her about it and she tells me she's never squirted for him, she just has to piss on him to keep him happy and he never knows the difference. 

• Haha 3

Maybe this is blindingly obvious and it's only just occurred to me...   or maybe I've just solved the eternal question?    As I'm no doctor it's very likely the first option, but I'll let you judge for yourselves.

Point One - first of all - as I (as a guy) understands it, when a lady gets sexually aroused, her vagina becomes extra lubricated. She internally secretes extra levels of her natural lubrication, to the point where she externally may feel that wetness.

Point Two - when any of us pee, when we're not full to bursting, we can generally still pee by contracting muscles to forcibly expel urine.

Point Three - Anyone who's had the pleasure of intercourse will probably be aware that the lady has a set of muscles 'down there' that can be clenched and exert pressure (with very pleasurable effects)

So putting all of that together, and taking a lady to the point of orgasm where muscles start to clench and spasm - is it not realistic to think that those involuntary muscle contractions could be pumping a combination of very wet cervix and also muscles controlling the urinary sphincter - such that as they clench they squirt varying mixtures of pee and mucus.

There's that old argument - is it pee, is it vaginal mucous,  some say it's pee, some say it's a different colour, tastes different or whatever - but science seems sure there isn't any other gland that would secrete a fluid.

So is it not just a case of muscle contractions squirting a mix of something composed of both pee and mucus....   Is it that simple? 

• Agree 1