If you could swap bodies....

oh jeez there are loads of things I would do if I were a girl...

wear a low cut top and flirt my way out of speeding tickets

go to the gym in lycra shorts that show off my ass

wet my panties

wear a short skirt or dress with no underwear and flash people just to see their reaction 

go topless on the beach

go to a bar in a short dress and get guys to buy me drinks all night long

the list goes on and on really. Women have more power than most of them realize over men and I'd love to be slutty (excuse the expression) and exploit it a little. 

Oh man, if I suddenly woke up to having a female body? And (presumably for this scenario) wasn't married?

Well, if I got my pick, I would definitely go for a female body like that of Ana Didovic, HornyRoxy, JackyBabe1, etc... Big bladder, strong and wide urethra.

First thing, I'd want to see how powerfully I could pee. Most women can pee much harder and with higher throughput compared to most men; I would want to really push that to the limit.

Doing this would absolutely make me horny as fuck, so I'd probably masturbate a lot throughout and enjoy the multiple orgasms and lack of any refractory period.

Edited by TheWettestWilly
  • 2 months later...
On 12/31/2022 at 11:50 AM, Kelly2699 said:

I would swap bodies with a pregnant woman to see just how long I can hold a extremely full bladder and how much comes out, to experience a full bladder ultrasound while heavily pregnant and do holding challenges with other non pregnant women.

Adding to my original post: I would drink a ton of water and drive around until I pee myself uncontrollably, I would try and enjoy my big belly, I would put myself in certain situations while desperate to pee.

• Hot 1
On 9/28/2018 at 11:51 PM, gldenwetgoose said:

As a male with a thing about female peeing, one of the big things that attracts me is what it would be like, what it would feel like, how it would be to be a female.  Hence my question - if you could occupy the opposite sex's body, what would you do? How would you react

Personally I'll be totally honest I'd be spending a good bit of time, erm, getting to grips with my new body parts (sorry folks - but true). Next though, one thing I've sort of been jealous about is that you ladies get to wear the flimsiest outfits. I think then I'd be filling up with more than a few drinks and then going for a walk in the park with a full bladder, long skirt, lacy pants and sandals....  

How about you (ladies too)? What would you do? 

If I were given the chance of changing sex for a maybe a week, I would want to be middle aged, and a lesbian,and wear stockings ,a girdle, and old fashioned cotton knickers.

I would want average breasts, but with long nipples, a well developed large  clitoris, and swollen urethra......I'd have older female friends, and indulge in as much peeing as possible....I would go out in public , and wet myself, pee running down my legs, and soaking my knickers.......well, who'd know. .....And I would have a vibrating  egg up my pussy, switched on till the batteries ran out.!!!!

I'd drink other ladies pee, and kiss a lot, with a lot of saliva exchanging.........I'd cram as much peeing in as possible

• Hot 1