If you could swap bodies....

Being male,i.e having a dick,does have responsibilities.You cant whip it out anywhere,you will rightly get arrested.Women generally in everyday life dont want you to touch them,or ram your penis into them,no matter how much you may wish to,or how goddamn stiff you are,what is wrong with them i dont know!

It is easier to relieve yourself more casually,if youre discreet.I guess for women its tricky to find anywhere.Ive seen where a group of women will form a circle like Musk-Oxen do to cover each other as they go wee wee.And i reckon its easier for men to get one off more quickly if youre very aroused,and it aint going away.I reckon a guy can get off within a minute if need be,i know i have done.

52 minutes ago, F.W said:

Being male,i.e having a dick,does have responsibilities.You cant whip it out anywhere,you will rightly get arrested.Women generally in everyday life dont want you to touch them,or ram your penis into them,no matter how much you may wish to,or how goddamn stiff you are,what is wrong with them i dont know!

It is easier to relieve yourself more casually,if youre discreet.I guess for women its tricky to find anywhere.Ive seen where a group of women will form a circle like Musk-Oxen do to cover each other as they go wee wee.And i reckon its easier for men to get one off more quickly if youre very aroused,and it aint going away.I reckon a guy can get off within a minute if need be,i know i have done.

This is a fantasy lol so don’t take things so literally.  In the fantasy world anything can happen.  You need it lossen up and let you mind run wild of the possibilities have fun with it 😘.  I’m say this in a loving way not trying to be rude. ❤️❤️❤️

• Like 2
  • Agree 1
  • Love 1
59 minutes ago, F.W said:

In my fantasy body swap.  I would be a hot buff guy maybe look like the rock 😉 and I would have a hot girlfriend or already be married.   

So for yourself you would be this really hot chick   Don’t know who you’re hot chick would be maybe a blonde with big boobs that everyone would love to fuck.  Take your fantasy from there 😈😈😈😘😘😘

Edited by Sweets
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1
Guest UnabashedUser
9 hours ago, F.W said:

And i reckon its easier for men to get one off more quickly if youre very aroused,and it aint going away.I reckon a guy can get off within a minute if need be,i know i have done.

This is true. In my Navy days it didn't take long at all. I fondly remember a comely lass who sat next to me on a night bus ride from San Fran to San Diego who rubbed me off through my pants as I felt her up  in the back of the bus. Took just a couple of minutes for me, I took my sweet time with her but she enjoyed herself immensely. 

Guest UnabashedUser
9 hours ago, Sweets said:

So for yourself you would be this really hot chick   Don’t know who you’re hot chick would be maybe a blonde with big boobs that everyone would love to fuck.

As long as this is theoretical  let's take it to the next level. I'll take the full female body, and add in a big fat long cock and a set of balls. I'd stay in my room all day long and simply fuck myself. 

1 minute ago, UnabashedUser said:

As long as this is theoretical  let's take it to the next level. I'll take the full female body, and add in a big fat long cock and a set of balls. I'd stay in my room all day long and simply fuck myself. 

Ya I would likey done same as well hahahahaha

Guest UnabashedUser
3 hours ago, speedy3471 said:

When I wife and I have a 'nooner', we gotta move fast lol. It's a 20 minute round trip for the wife to come home for lunch, gotta act fast lol

Those are the Polish directions for sex.

1. Put it in

2. Cum

3. Pull it out. 

Repeat if necessary. 

14 hours ago, speedy3471 said:

Well it is handy to be a guy sometimes lol. One nice thing is no need to carry tissues to wipe after having a piss lol

That’s not a problem for some of us lady either 😈

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1
  • Hot 2
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/29/2020 at 10:07 PM, beachmom said:

I've always said that it's probably a good thing I was born a female, because if I had been a man I'm certain I'd be in a lot of trouble. I'm so very envious of men's ability to pee literally anywhere without consequence. Even as a woman I've always been quite sexually aggressive, as a man I'm sure I'd be in jail by now.

I am of the belief that all people should have the right to pee anywhere without consequence, male, female, or otherwise.

• Like 1
On 9/28/2018 at 6:51 PM, gldenwetgoose said:

What would you do?

Okay, so I'll answer truthfully, and it would probably not come as any surprise to anyone:

Obviously if I suddenly became a woman, I'm going to explore a bit (I'm a guy, so I mean, I might as well own up to it). I would probably masturbate a lot the first day, because I'm actually curious about what a female orgasm is really like (you ladies really get into it, so I'm guessing it's really good).

Do pee stuff (duh), and honestly, if I were a chick, I'd probably do cam work or just videos. Probably just videos. Assuming I'd have the courage to do it. Pee-related of course.

Like I said, this should come as no surprise to anyone.

• Like 1
  • Cheeky 1

Um, yeah, some self exploration is first on the list. Obviously, there is the novelty of having breasts, and that when I get turned on I get wet, so I’m going to be licking my cum off my fingers and getting myself off. I feel like I’m going to want at least a dildo and maybe a helpful male friend to see what my new orientation is by coming inside me and seeing how much I like it.

If the weather is hot I’ll want to wear a loose skirt, and no underwear. You might think this was so I could stay hydrated and go pee discreetly, and you would be right.

• Love 1
  • Hot 2

Well, to be brutally honest, if I had a choice of what kind of woman I wanted be, it would be either a drop dead gorgeous goth gal, or a suicide girl covered in tattoos and sporting some piercings. (For the curious Georges, suicide girls are nothing bad or negative, it's a pin up thing with the latter type of girls I mentioned)

With either choice, apologies for being even more honest, I would probably be peeing wherever I could, my own bathroom for starters, a public restroom, outdoors, etc. And as for partners, I'd be going for feminine guys (Most internet folk know them by their unofficial name "femboys") and other girls. I've never really felt any attraction to standard or buff guys, so sorry lads! Knowing my luck, however, I'd get into trouble the first day.

I too as a male often thought of gender swapping; it's fascinated me almost as long as my insatiable admiration of watching you lovely ladies pissing. As was mentioned by @gldenwetgoose in the very beginning, coming to grips with the female anatomy would be an orgasm... or three. Without revealing too much, and keeping things as fantasy, there are so many delightful things you gals get to experience I've often wished I could; the wide array of clothes you gals get to wear, the fashions, the styles I've often envied plus the plethora of beauty products that just gloriously accentuates your already beautiful selves.  

Of course there would be plenty of gratuitous sex but taking the bad with the good, going thru a "period" is something I wouldn't be looking forward to. As I've come to learn from girlfriends and wives through my years, it's "what every male needs to experience to know what our bodies go through every month from 13 to 55 unless we're giving birth which is an altogether unique experience in and of itself;" author unknown.  Read that somewhere many years ago; can't remember where or when though. 

But the Great Almighty made me male for a reason and I'm thankful for it.  I also give thanks to Him for all you lovely women and the miracle of birth you possess. 

Pee happy y'all! :peeing-in-the-snow:

• Cheeky 1
1 hour ago, peeingone said:

I would love to switch bodies with a girl because then You could get Sex anytime you want to and also would love to switch bodies with a girl because then I too would be able to make very hot hissing and gushing sounds during urination. 

Unfortunately we can’t have sex when ever we want to. It would be nice if we could.  Alway have to have a willing partner just like u guys. And it helps if it someone you care about. I’ve had one night stands and the sex is usually disappointing.  There is a difference then just having someone stuck their dick inside you, then having some who turns u on and cares about your needs.  

• Like 3
  • Agree 1
1 hour ago, Sweets said:

Unfortunately we can’t have sex when ever we want to. It would be nice if we could.  Alway have to have a willing partner just like u guys. And it helps if it someone you care about. I’ve had one night stands and the sex is usually disappointing.  There is a difference then just having someone stuck their dick inside you, then having some who turns u on and cares about your needs.  

Sex is fun, but it is so much better with love.

I don't do the casual sex thing and am not into one night stands. 

This might be unusual for a guy - I fully recognise that many would fuck any girl who offers without a second thought - but I need to care about someone on some level before I could ever consider sexual intimacy. A friends with benefits would be a minimum requirement rather than someone I'd only just met.

When it came to simple peeing though, I'd happily let any lady enjoy non-intimate pee fun at my place by mutual agreement, peeing on the floor or something. Or the carpet. Or the bed. Lol

• Agree 3
55 minutes ago, steve25805 said:

Sex is fun, but it is so much better with love.

I don't do the casual sex thing and am not into one night stands. 

This might be unusual for a guy - I fully recognise that many would fuck any girl who offers without a second thought - but I need to care about someone on some level before I could ever consider sexual intimacy. A friends with benefits would be a minimum requirement rather than someone I'd only just met.

When it came to simple peeing though, I'd happily let any lady enjoy non-intimate pee fun at my place by mutual agreement, peeing on the floor or something. Or the carpet. Or the bed. Lol

When I was younger I had a few one night stands and learned quickly they is a huge difference between just having sex and having it with someone your connected to.   It so much better when someone cares about you and your needs as you care about them.  It can actually be very frustrating having sex with someone and not having an orgasm.  Think about if u you were having sex with a woman and she cut u off every time right before you were about to orgasm.  Sure you can get yourself off after but it’s not the same.  

• Like 2
  • 2 years later...