If you could swap bodies....

Oh how I've dreamed of this, envious of women. If I was suddenly a woman, I'd spend a lot of damn time in public women's restrooms just listening to endless streams. I know a handful of ladies at my job who are serious power pissers that sound like they can put a dent in the porcelain when I walk by in the hall. I would love to regularly be in there when they stop in and rub one out with my new anatomy as they blast away in the next stall.

Edited by Brutus
  • Like 1
  • Hot 2

If I were a guy the first thing I would do, after decorating all of my walls with urine of course ☺️, would be get a blow job from something. I think I have a fetish for bjs, I write them in so much detail that I'm convinced they must feel so good lol.

• Like 1
  • Hot 2
On 9/29/2018 at 9:40 PM, spywareonya said:

Being a woman and already claiming the same freedom of men (pissing standing directing the stream onto things, fucking girls and enjoying manly things beside the fact I remain a lady, just exploring the other side) I can tell you I would do exactly the same things I do by now, with the only difference I would have a cock to fuck girls with ahahahahah

The point is genderswapping, not shapeshifting!!

For shapeshifting, your thread is so cool!!!

BUT....then you would have to most likely wear a condom..which is ok,but does take the feeling away a little.I bet just bumping 2 pussies together is pretty nice..

I've often thought about what that would be like, but I hadn't really thought much about what peeing would be like.  I would hope that I could still pee standing like some girls can, lol.

Having more stalls in the restroom sounds good too

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Assuming it's short term, like a day or part of a day, if I could transform into a woman I'd mostly see how women feel playing with themselves, especially when they need to relieve themselves. I know what works for myself pretty well, but I've been curious how things work for women. When a woman has to pee, does it feel good to rub her own labia, or urethra, or clitoris? Boobs? I'd play around with that kind of thing, and various holding strategies like crossing legs, pushing hand up against urethra, opening legs and trying to hold it by will, etc.

I'd also experiment with various ways of letting it go, like laying on back, stomach, standing, squatting, sitting on floor or couch or bed or toilet (gotta get a natural in). Something I've wondered about is when a woman has to pee and spreads her legs and leans forward, does that help? I could test that.

That's about the best I can explain it.

Edited by PissDude
  • Agree 3
  • Thanks 1

For me myself genderswapping would be a dream come true...since as long as I Can remember being very interested in women peeing like how feels when they loose control, is it easier or more difficult to hold it , what sex feels like  nd a ton of other things that have slipped my mind at the moment...of course the clothes thing wearing all those fun options....but there is that down side once a month accompanied by the ability to get pregnant lol

• Like 1
  • Agree 2

My thoughts exactly @PissDude & @pissduds69.   Getting full to bursting and then walking in the park deliberately leaking under a dark business skirt as an example, then filling up again and repeating in every possible way.  Exploring all that nature's just given us whilst waiting for the next release.

Also ladies, correct me if I'm wrong, but you get to wear so much flimsier clothing. As a bloke I guess there's the option to go full Scot, but otherwise it's a case of either whip it out or get a very obvious wet patch on the front of our trousers. Maybe there are occasions when pulling it out and directing the flood is a benefit, but I'm prepared to test out the alternatives.    

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

Well, first thing that came into my mind was "is the for ever or temporary?"

If it is only temporary (lets say one or two weeks) OR I can switch back any time I want to - count me in.

I assume the experince of an altered body could be quite

Second thing that came into my mind was "How am I going to explain to the people I work with on a daily basis what happened?" That is assuming that the changes are noticable (like altered voice and a significantly altered apperance to be noticable at first, second and third glance).

If this is of no concern, again - count me in.

That being said, I am actually hoping that my body changes significally, including a significally different face, and also altered genom and fingerprints - this would allow for some interesting options in regards to naughty peeing.... 😎

What that out of the way - what would I do?

I would experiment with my new body and try out how things are different from a male body. Like masturbation (both with an empty and a full bladder), and what kind of naughty peeing I can do as a woman which I can't as a man - all in the name of science, of cause! 🤪

I would also try to find out how to peeing standing up as a woman would work. If I can manage that, this would also allow for some nice naughty pee shenanigans that I could not pull off while being me, simply out of fear of getting caught afterwards (survailians cameras and so on).🤫

Also: boooobs! 😄 How much more sensitive are the nipples compared to male ones? 🤨

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • 1 year later...

I think perhaps overlooked advantage women have,is the ability to become aroused in public without anyone needing to know.You might get a little soggy in the knickers,but whos to know?If youre a guy and you get horny,maybe you see up a skirt in a park etc,you begin to "inflate" your penis.All of a sudden you cant stand up for a few minutes.Or if youre dancing with a girl in a club or party you get stiffy and it can be awkward,if the girl is a friend etc.

hmmmm that's a good one and you had me thinking for sure. I would say if I had a man's body, first I would be tall such as 6 feet with average weight. Also concerning the length of my equipment, at least 7 inch. I would more interested in knowing what the feeling is when there's an erection and also how it feels like to have testicles because I see the reaction but don't know feeling. Then I believe I would want to try out my package with a nice woman, that moment when the penis is inserted in the vagina, I wan to know from the look of my hubby's eyes what it feels like for a man. Also getting a blowjob, what is all that feels and what is the thing about giving a facial. Of course having a big urge to pee and being able to whip it out anywhere and just pee. I am sure we must have different sensations.

Edited by Sephora
  • Like 3
  • Love 1

I can try to describe getting erection perhaps.All of a sudden your body kind of starts to shut down and you get a feeling that you NEED to empty your fluids like NOW!Of course,we are civilsed people and we can control that usually.Its quite a pleasant feeling to be erect,but also kind of bothersome.The more you try to get it to deflate,the more it seems to enlarge.Usually it will go with no further stimulus after a very short time,however,it can often leave you with a little sticky bit in the pants.Most times when really aroused,we exude a little pre-cum.

A few years ago,visiting a friend,his wife came down from the shower in her gown,and began to dry her hair.Very innocent,but the fact she told us she had only her knickers on DID arouse me,and i had to pretend i was reading a newspaper to hide my bulgy bits.Luckily i managed to get it to go quickly...This sort of thing can occur,in your mind,sexualising what is an innocent situation..😒

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Sephora said:

Then I believe I would want to try out my package with a nice woman, that moment when the penis is inserted in the vagina, I wan to know from the look of my hubby's eyes what it feels like for a man. Also getting a blowjob, what is all that feels and what is the thing about giving a facial. Of course having a big urge to pee and being able to whip it out anywhere and just pee. I am sure we must have different sensations.

You've just described the best part about having a cock lol. I fact you've described it better than I could

The moment I slide my cock into my wifes wet pussy is AMAZING. Blow jobs feel great as well lol. 

• Haha 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, speedy3471 said:

You've just described the best part about having a cock lol. I fact you've described it better than I could

The moment I slide my cock into my wifes wet pussy is AMAZING. Blow jobs feel great as well lol. 

I trust you on that, who knows, maybe in another life.

• Cheeky 1
21 minutes ago, Anemone said:

Ohhh if I was in a man’s body the first thing I’d do is Go to the gym and do an aerobics class, and play some basketball. What would it be like to do that without big breasts bouncing around, or strapped down in a sports bra?!? I’d go for a swim, too, just so I could stand around and talk to people with my shirt off and belly hanging out. And then I’d want to stick my cock in everything I could think of. I’d go to the grocery store and get melons and rice pudding, I’d go to the fabric store and get silk and lace and faux fur and leather all to rub on my cock. And then I’d go to the hardware store and pee inside of one of the lengths of pvc pipes all stacked on a rack. I’d get an old set of Hot Wheels toy cars and build an elaborate track, and then pee down the track like a flume. And then yes: sex!! And after that, if there’s still time,  I would go to a pub and see if I could find someone to mansplain to...just to see what that feels like.

Sounds like you would have a fun time in a mans body😜

• Like 1

I would drink a lot and ask my drunk female friends to pee outside, have some contests with guys and learn to pee standing,  walk around with a vibrator inside my pussy and leak all my juices at work or school. Pee in inappropriate places and masturbate in the bathroom listening other girls pee. 😇

• Hot 1
16 hours ago, Anemone said:

Ohhh if I was in a man’s body the first thing I’d do is Go to the gym and do an aerobics class, and play some basketball. What would it be like to do that without big breasts bouncing around, or strapped down in a sports bra?!? I’d go for a swim, too, just so I could stand around and talk to people with my shirt off and belly hanging out. And then I’d want to stick my cock in everything I could think of. I’d go to the grocery store and get melons and rice pudding, I’d go to the fabric store and get silk and lace and faux fur and leather all to rub on my cock. And then I’d go to the hardware store and pee inside of one of the lengths of pvc pipes all stacked on a rack. I’d get an old set of Hot Wheels toy cars and build an elaborate track, and then pee down the track like a flume. And then yes: sex!! And after that, if there’s still time,  I would go to a pub and see if I could find someone to mansplain to...just to see what that feels like.

Think you've got us blokes pretty well sussed out....  You missed out on sitting in a public place with your knees three feet apart and burping as loudly as possible 😉

• Haha 2