Hello Everyone!

marshin2100

Hello Everyone,

I wanted to say hi and introduce myself.  I joined this forum a while ago to check things out but haven't posted anything until now.  I have never fully opened up to anyone about my pee interests other than my wife, who doesn't have an issue with my fetish, however is not into it at all either.  Due to this I had been trying to supress my fetish and forget about it with little sucess.  I've decided it may be helpful to open up and talk about it with like minded people like you all.  I will be looking forward to doing so.  🙂

• Like 2
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, marshin2100 said:

Hello Everyone,

I wanted to say hi and introduce myself.  I joined this forum a while ago to check things out but haven't posted anything until now.  I have never fully opened up to anyone about my pee interests other than my wife, who doesn't have an issue with my fetish, however is not into it at all either.  Due to this I had been trying to supress my fetish and forget about it with little sucess.  I've decided it may be helpful to open up and talk about it with like minded people like you all.  I will be looking forward to doing so.  🙂

Welcome aboard

You must never suppress a desire, you must MASTER IT

Understand it, grow up, talk with it, control it

This can be the perfect playground

We're all here whenever you want!

• Like 2
  • Love 1
On ‎9‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 6:59 AM, spywareonya said:

Welcome aboard

You must never suppress a desire, you must MASTER IT

Understand it, grow up, talk with it, control it

This can be the perfect playground

We're all here whenever you want!

Thank you spywareonya for your words of wisdom.  I feel that I do not have complete control of my thoughts concerning my fetish and I hope to change that.  I'm just not sure how yet.  Sometimes I can go for a few weeks without thinking about it and other times I think about it daily.

• Love 1

Thank you spywareonya for your words of wisdom.  I feel that I do not have complete control of my thoughts concerning my fetish and I hope to change that.

My dear friend, we'll be delighted to support you in this adventure!

I'm just not sure how yet

No problem, we'll handle it!

Sometimes I can go for a few weeks without thinking about it and other times I think about it daily.

Utterly wrong, my dear new friend (cuddling, not judging)

Allow this fetish to speak to you, mildly but constantly

Listen to him

Filter its drive

Slowly...

Edited by spywareonya
  • Like 2
  • Love 1