Pissed on by whom?

Here is a question for you, hypothetical but would be unbelievably awesome if it could happen.

Firstly, two celebrity singers.

Shakira...

shakira-El-Dorado-2017-may-billboard-1548.jpg

And Miley Cyrus....

GettyImages-929157450.jpg

Now you have a difficult choice. You can have either one of these - but only one - piss on your face. But you yourself get to piss in the mouth of the other one.

So...which one pees on your face? And which one lets you pee in her mouth?

Your call.

Personally, Shakira has been a personal favourite of mine for a long time. On that basis, she'd be the one who got to pee in my face. In fact, she could pee in my mouth and I'd drink it for her.

That means I'd get to pee in Miley Cyrus's mouth, which would be fun.

How about you guys? Or girls for that matter?

• Haha 1

@steve25805

Shakira is known to be a girl next door kind of woman, almost shy among bedpans

While Miley Cyrus is on the complete opposite, so overcharged she looks like a stuffed spring toy

I would like to have Shakira piss on my face as I find her romantic and erotic, and pee in Miley's mouth as I'm sure she would like it!!!

• Love 3

Can i just take a golden shower from Shakira,as Miley Cyrus just brings me out in boils just to see her....🤔Maybe if i were to piss in her gob it would shut her up spouting feminist bollocks all day long..

Edited by fannywatcher
  • Haha 2
12 hours ago, fannywatcher said:

Can i just take a golden shower from Shakira,as Miley Cyrus just brings me out in boils just to see her....🤔Maybe if i were to piss in her gob it would shut her up spouting feminist bollocks all day long..

That response is so you, @fannywatcher. Lol.

Cheers, though. Made me laugh.

Miley Cyrus might well go around "spouting feminist bollocks all day long". Can't say I've ever paid her enough attention to notice.

But she is still slave enough to some man in her life to let him take pics of her doing this, which have then be publicly leaked.....

And talking of "public leaks"...lol....

2000x2000.c.jpg

If she did that on stage I might invest in some ear plugs and go to one of her concerts, lol

12 hours ago, fannywatcher said:

I could never pee on Shakira it would seem like sacrilege..id be happy to be her pee slave.

Oh I'd love to pee in Shakira's face - but only if she was into letting that happen of course. But being her pee slave would work for me too, lol

And here is Shakira as I'm sure we'd all love to see her...

136925eb75e143cf2e2a20c2ddaab636.jpg

And who says Shakira never gets pissed on?

12300696420459b37c_cfake.jpg

Fake, sadly, of course, lol.

Hahahah oh my god, is this coincidence? My hubby showed me another picture of Miley peeing. I didn't know she was into peeing in public.

I don't know much about Shakira however my hubby seems to have a boner for Miley. So out of jelously lolol, i would pee on Miley's face. Which leaves me to be splashed by Shakira. It can't be that bad right?

• Love 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I don't keep up on pop culture, but from what I know, Miley is the one I'd piss on. Based only on those pictures, Shakira could piss on me, but she'd have to hold it a looooong time to make it worth it.

Anybody else got more Miley public pissing pictures? That should be a neat collection.