The Dinner Party (Kaymala 6)

Great story! I would have loved to have found out what happens next when they get into the car. Do the other girls find out jasmine pissed in the back seat ? Or does it remain a secret? Or does she do it again and get cought? I ask that you do please continue this part , even if it’s a small little add on story to answer what happens. Thanks for the awesome read! 

On 9/23/2018 at 9:56 AM, BeneathMyWillow said:

Oh, yes, we love it,” Melanie said. “Especially Mikah. He has his morning routine -- perhaps you can explain this to me, Simon, because it must be a male thing. Every morning he gets out of bed and makes coffee, then he carries it over to the window to drink it. Still bollock naked, mind you, and cock as high as a flagpole. Then he stands there admiring the view and he does his morning piss up the glass. Every morning it's the same. Empties his whole bladder, it's like watching a waterfall. Then he brings the coffee back to bed, grinning like a monkey

I may or may not have gotten off to this. More than once. How do I get a man to do this for me??

On ‎9‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 7:23 PM, Bacardi said:

I may or may not have gotten off to this. More than once. How do I get a man to do this for me??

I can lend you Alex for a while if you want AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Usually we are forbidden to dabble with married people but maybe we could make an exception with you ahahahaha

• Like 2
  • Love 1