Hi Folks

gldenwetgoose

Hi folks- I've finally taken the plunge and signed up, after browsing the accessible parts of the site for a while.  I'm a middle aged male in the northern uk, this is a bit of a secret outlet for my fetish - it's a bit of a secret otherwise. My partner sort of knows about it, but it's not her thing.

I've been browsing twitter etc for a while, but a bit frustrated with it - my real interest is in ladies who are into holding, peeing in naughty places and deliberate wetting. It's got to be with consent, I'm not really into it when it's not pleasurable. It's a longstanding thing - from teenage years, and becoming more intensive as time passes.  One thing that's really attracted me to the site is the really descriptive nature - for me hearing someone describing the feelings involved and reading the stories is almost as exciting as seeing it for real.

So that's me.  Can't guarantee how often I'll be checking in, but look forward to the updates when I do...

• Like 1

Welcome to PeeFans! Yes, there's lots more areas you can access now you're registered, so I think you'll have a much easier time finding the sort of thing you want - there's certainly plenty of experiences and descriptions to enjoy. 🙂 

• Like 1