Sell your panties?

F.W

Girls,this is just a hypothetical question,im not trying to get anyone to actually sell their undies.

Would you sell your worn panties,if a guy was wiling to pay a reasonable sum for them?

As a guy i cant see why a girl wouldnt,no loss to her,no physical contact required,and money in bank,for simply wearing undies.Money for nothing..But i realise some women might feel uneasy about why we might want them(dont ask),and would feel wrong,and good for them if so.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, fannywatcher said:

Girls,this is just a hypothetical question,im not trying to get anyone to actually sell their undies.

Would you sell your worn panties,if a guy was wiling to pay a reasonable sum for them?

As a guy i cant see why a girl wouldnt,no loss to her,no physical contact required,and money in bank,for simply wearing undies.Money for nothing..But i realise some women might feel uneasy about why we might want them(dont ask),and would feel wrong,and good for them if so.

Possess an intimate belonging of somebody offers a way to unconscious psychological domination, so I won't feel too serene having stuff which had been in contact with my pussy to go around the world

In the theory I got so powerful spellbinding me was impossible (it's pretty un-real, nobody gets that powerful, never ever) I would sell them no problem…

Obviously wearing them just to sell them, as I never wear any!!!

• Cheeky 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1
16 hours ago, fannywatcher said:

I would do it but maybe from like a PO box or some other fake address so a) people don't know where I live and b) they return the package and someone.else sees them. So I would probably mail with no return address and even then be super nervous that someone would know where it came from and open the package up. Idk it's probably irrational but I'm me and I'm very weird xD

• Like 3
  • 5 weeks later...

I saw something on you tube,where a guy was doing i guess,a morality experiment.He went around a town centre in the USA on a night out,offering girls $100 for their panties.I reckon about 80% of the girls,admittedly drunk a little,took the offer.Most needed little coaxing to remove their panties and sell them in the street...He ended up with a fair bag full.

As a guy,this one of those things where id say,why wouldnt you sell your panties?Money for you,no sexual contact,and who cares what the guy wants with them?

• 1 month later...

i’ve done it, actually. in the past. and only did a handful of transactions. like @Riley suggested, i used a PO box. it was before electonic payment was popular, so requested cash or a money order, as i felt that was the most discrete method for all parties involved. i think i even made a crude website on a free server- not sure what happened to it, or if i ever even published it to the web. lol. it was a bit exciting, if not a bit weird, but the ROI wasn’t bad. 😆 although, what irritated me and eventually led me away from doing it, was people requesting panties but then not following through with paying; or begging me to deliver my goods on a promise to pay later. 

Edited by puddyls
  • Like 1
9 hours ago, puddyls said:

i’ve done it, actually. in the past. and only did a handful of transactions. like @Riley suggested, i used a PO box. it was before electonic payment was popular, so requested cash or a money order, as i felt that was the most discrete method for all parties involved. i think i even made a crude website on a free server- not sure what happened to it, or if i ever even published it to the web. lol. it was a bit exciting, if not a bit weird, but the ROI wasn’t bad. 😆 although, what irritated me and eventually led me away from doing it, was people requesting panties but then not following through with paying; or begging me to deliver my goods on a promise to pay later. 

I cant believe some horrid people would rip you off.

• Agree 1
Guest UnabashedUser
20 hours ago, puddyls said:

people requesting panties but then not following through with paying; or begging me to deliver my goods on a promise to pay later. 

When I was in the Navy ten years ago in Japan you could buy panties from vending machines. The Japanese male has quite a thing about panties. You could also strike a deal with a girl and she'd let you remove them if the price was right.