Golden showers

This is a simple question really.

Have any members ever been pissed on by someone, or pissed on somebody else, purely for pleasure?

Please tell us about your experiences. Giver or receiver? Where did the golden showers take place? Who was it with? Who peed on you? Who did you pee on? Were they as into it as you were? Did they piss all over you or aim for a particular body part? Did you piss all over them? Was alcohol a factor?

Does any member have - or has ever had in the past - a partner who loves giving or receiving golden showers?

Has anyone ever been to a fetish club where golden showers were happening? If so, did you participate or just watch?

Any details regarding true golden shower experiences would be truly welcome.

• Like 1

Where to begin, lol

When we first met 13 years ago, we couldn't get enough, and when sweet Mary was converted, we could get enough again. We went out of our way to splatter each other, in any way you could imagine. Just one position wasn't used, the girls don't like 'squatting' over someone, they have determined that it's not a sexy thing to do. Standing in the shower works well, with suitable protection on the bed, laying down can have you feeling like you're being drowned. Laying on a floor is something quick when they're desperate, but that sometimes seems impersonal, clinical even. Anyone of us can be in any of these positions, we all give and take equally well, and all of us end up as a sweaty hot mess when it happens. 

Unfortunately, as we've gotten a bit older, the 'been there, done that' mindset starts to take hold, and while something will still happen occasionally, it's not the same depraved way that we remember. We are not shy about peeing, the ladies will happily 'water the lawn' while outside, or one of them will clatter into the bathroom and hiss noisily into the toilet while I'm shaving. We can still make it fun, it's just not the same frantic fun as when we started.

• Like 4
On 9/20/2018 at 6:58 AM, steve25805 said:

Purely for pleasure?

Giver or receiver?

Where did the golden showers take place? Who was it with?

Did you piss all over them? Was alcohol a factor?

Does any member have - or has ever had in the past - a partner who loves giving or receiving golden showers?

Has anyone ever been to a fetish club where golden showers were happening?

If so, did you participate or just watch?

1. Pleasure for my man.

2. Giver (did receive once)

3. It happened so many times and too many stories to tell really. This one time it took place in the kitchen and it was with my hubby.

4. He was helping me out, I needed to pee and my hands were covered in hamburger meat. I asked him to open the faucet so i can wash my hands, instead, he had the bright idea to remove my pj bottoms so that i can squat and pee in his mouth. When he was done, i got back up, he pulled up my pj's and i went back to prepping the food. Also, alcohol was not a factor... for that time.

5. As said, it happens so often so in a way the question doesn't really apply.

6. Yes once, it was a special invitation for me and my man, from my friend, that cost 100$ each to this private rich house. There were many types of fetishes. Guests had the option to pee in an entertaners mouth that was tied to a platform. However, i did not participate in any, i was just and observer who enjoyed the wine and food lolol.

• Like 1
  • Hot 1

I wouldnt derive any pleasure from pissing over anyone,i think its very much girl to man thing.Masturbating onto a girl,now thats more my thing...Of course if a girl asked me to do it,i would do so,but i have no desire to otherwise do it..🙄