Scratchcard entry. Toilet Pee

Scratch card entry for toilet pee @Sophie

I once took a selfie of my dick pissing on the closed toilet lid, lol.

Was a personal request from a lady, lol.

Sadly it is lost now with so many other pics on my recently deceased laptop, RIP.

I love ladies pissing, but regard them using the toilet normally like any other narrowmind as relatively boring. I'd enjoy watching a lady pissing in the toilet. But I'd enjoy it more if she were pissing almost anywhere else.

But I do have an interesting toilet pissing fantasy.

It involves a girl I used to know, who in my fantasy asks me if I want to watch her pee. I agree, naturally, so we head out into my bathroom. There she decides to remove her jeans and panties entirely in order - she says - to give me a better view. She decides to stand astride the toilet, pretending not to notice the fact that the lid is closed. Then she "notices" and says something like "Shit, the fucking lids closed". Then she laughs "I'm not bothered. You bothered?" I assure her that I am not the least bit bothered. So she starts pissing right there on the closed toilet, covering the lid with her yellow piss, with most of it ending up on the floor. She chuckles occasionally whilst doing it, finding it amusing as well as a turn on.

A variation on this fantasy - same girl - involves her standing astride the toilet to give me a great view of her pissing, but the lid is not closed, so she is using it normally - well up to a point. Because her aim is off and much of it is hitting the seat, with some splashing onto the floor. She laughs about this but carries on going without any attempt to adjust her position, signposting that she is enjoying it. She asks if I mind her piss splashing onto the floor, and when I tell her I don't, she says "Ok then, watch this!" And - still pissing - she shuffles forward a foot or so, with a big grin on her face. This results in her standing with her legs apart and pissing directly onto the floor in front of the toilet. She finds this both amusing and a turn on. In my fantasy, it is obvious to me that she finds this entertainingly funny but at the same time is getting off on it.

• Like 2