I was given orders

23 hours ago, Sephora said:

So my husband works at a distance and is coming home later. He sent me this early this morning:

peeslavemistress.thumb.jpg.58245b0ae44cb8d1813f69549f7dbbea.jpg

Then tells me, at some point to drink a lot of water and hold before leaving work. That he will be waiting on the floor as soon as I walk in. He also asked me to where an office skirt so that it can go faster. Which i did, and it like 11c this morning.. why so cold? It was 32c yesterday!!!

Well. How did things play out? Curious minds would love to know. 

Just now, Mark J said:

Well. How did things play out? Curious minds would love to know. 

Hi Mark, well, finally, he called me at 10 ish saying he was home and asked me to come home. The only problem is i don't have much time to stay. So it wasn't a big urge however, i did needed to go. I came in, he was lying there, I remove my thong, squatted and he got his dose. While i was there, i asked him to finish me off.. why not! LoL  He went to the kitchen, put my sandwich to grill panini style and then i kissed him and left while eating my lunch. I can get use to that lolololol

• Like 1
  • Hot 3
5 minutes ago, Sephora said:

Hi Mark, well, finally, he called me at 10 ish saying he was home and asked me to come home. The only problem is i don't have much time to stay. So it wasn't a big urge however, i did needed to go. I came in, he was lying there, I remove my thong, squatted and he got his dose. While i was there, i asked him to finish me off.. why not! LoL  He went to the kitchen, put my sandwich to grill panini style and then i kissed him and left while eating my lunch. I can get use to that lolololol

Even if it was rushed, sounds amazing. What a lucky hubby, and quite a bonus for you as well. 

Maybe a replay will be in order someday soon

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Mark J said:

Even if it was rushed, sounds amazing. What a lucky hubby, and quite a bonus for you as well. 

Maybe a replay will be in order someday soon

Mark, seriously, if he wants me to come back for lunch everyday, by giving me a relief and making me something to eat. I have no objections. This something i can live with. Besides, who would refuse an orgasm? Not me! LoL

• Love 1
  • Hot 1
42 minutes ago, Sephora said:

Mark, seriously, if he wants me to come back for lunch everyday, by giving me a relief and making me something to eat. I have no objections. This something i can live with. Besides, who would refuse an orgasm? Not me! LoL

Sounds like a win win win........

cool you work close enough for this to be a reality

You see, by car, it takes me 15 minute when there is no traffic. To come back is another story, so i would have no more than 30 minutes. So from time to time, i would for sure. I believe i am dealing with stress at work, don't need extra tension or should i say rush things.

• Like 1
On 9/22/2018 at 3:26 AM, Sephora said:

Lolololol 

Its the way he likes to be treated, i have gotten good at it over time. I noticed when he is dominated and listens, his orgasms are more intense 😁

I understand his excitement. To guys like us, being dominated by a confident assertive woman is highly arousing. 

• Agree 1
13 hours ago, Brutus said:

I understand his excitement. To guys like us, being dominated by a confident assertive woman is highly arousing. 

I have a question, and for those who want to answer. When you are sexually aroused with this kind of fetish, do you tremble, get palpitations?  For my man, he could be laying on the floor waiting for me to give him a G.S.  As soon as I get into a standing position above his head, when I am about to squat to his face, i notice he gets palpitations, i can also see his body twitching, breathing heavily, very desperate and I haven't even started to pee.

• Love 1
15 hours ago, Brutus said:

It needs much charisma to be happy in being dominated

A weak man will be afraid of getting dom, as he is not selfcomfident

• Like 2
  • Love 1
17 hours ago, Sephora said:

I have a question, and for those who want to answer. When you are sexually aroused with this kind of fetish, do you tremble, get palpitations?  For my man, he could be laying on the floor waiting for me to give him a G.S.  As soon as I get into a standing position above his head, when I am about to squat to his face, i notice he gets palpitations, i can also see his body twitching, breathing heavily, very desperate and I haven't even started to pee.

How do you notice his palpitations exactly? An irregular heartbeat isn't something that can just be seen by simply observing someone. With his twitching, I wonder how strong are the twitches? It seems almost like he's on the brink of a seizure or cardiac arrest, based on your description. I'm not sure it's healthy if he's getting himself that worked up, in all honesty.

Thinking of the most intense arousal I've ever felt, it made my fingers tingle and maybe I'll get a few subtle twitches here and there, but not palpitations or trembles. But despite feeling that aroused, I've never experienced a woman standing over me preparing to piss on me so I don't know how out of control my excitement would get. He is very much addicted to your showers for sure.

Edited by Brutus
  • Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
On 9/20/2018 at 2:10 PM, Sephora said:

I would love my wife to be willing to do this.   I'd definitely be calling her for a lunch time rendevous.  Your husband is very lucky @Sephora