Small boobs....

Riley

• 2 months later...

Small all the way for me. I've never been a fan of big boobs, A or B cup are perfect sizes to me. My best mate on the other hand is addicted to the opposite, the bigger the better, but for me I feel it's a waste and ultimately causes the girl with them more grief.

It's the age old story of you want what haven't got, majority of girls with small boobs want them bigger and the ones with big boobs want them smaller...

• Agree 4
  • 2 weeks later...

There was a study I read not long ago that found that the more intelligent a person is, the more likely they are to find smaller breasts attractive.

Personally I enjoy most all sizes but find B- and C-cups to be most attractive, and very rarely appreciate anything larger than D-cups.

I'm also far more attracted to natural breasts, as my experience has been that most women with fake boobs tend to have unattractive psychological issues as well.

Edited by Peefun
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1
7 minutes ago, Peefun said:

There was a study I read not long ago that found that the more intelligent a person is, the more likely they are to find smaller breasts attractive.

Personally I find B- and C-cups to be most attractive, and very rarely appreciate anything larger than D-cups.

I'm also far more attracted to natural breasts, as my experience has been that most women with fake boobs tend to have unattractive psychological issues as well.

Big boobs, small boobs I like them all. As long as they are natural. I've mentioned earlier I prefer bigger noobs  because thats what my wife has lol. They are natural as well

• Like 3
  • Hot 1

New to the site, but I have to chime in.

Tiny titties for me! A cups are nice but if I can find them, gimme AA cups.

i have never been with a woman whose tits were to small, but I have had some tits that were too big! 

The flatter the chest, the sexier the tits.

braless A cups beats padded B cups or saggy C cups anyway 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I prefer small breasts from bee stings to B cups; I love them all.  Women don't believe me when I say it because we're all supposed to be fascinated by mammoth mammaries, but I'm always at a loss about what I'm supposed to do with tits so big I need two hands to manage them. There are games you can play with them that aren't possible with an A cup and watching big tits sway is a magnificent sight but I have a ton more fun with women who feature small breasts.

• Like 1

I actually prefer an A or B cup.  My ex-wife was an A cup.  But, she had an hourglass shape - a tiny waist with full round hips and great legs, best I've ever seen.  After my divorce, I somehow ended up dating three women in a row who were D cups.  I couldn't stand them.  Once they took off their bras, they dropped to their belly buttons , or so it seemed.  They were like big bags of fat flopping around.  Not sexy at all to me.  No offense intended to women with large breasts.  They're just not my thing.  Give me an A cup with areolas the size of a quarter and bullet nipples.  Combine those with a small waist and round butt and now we're talking.  And, if you throw in great legs...I might have to go take a cold shower! 😉

Edited by 2prnot2p
  • Thanks 1
  • Hot 1
  • 3 months later...

I randomly came across a chart like this and thought I would share them xD I dont super like how they depict smaller breasts in relation to being younger because I have smaller breasts but🤷‍♀️

image.thumb.png.d44b235c20e3c30672b5b910e6bc80df.pngimage.thumb.png.91209594e8babe34676281639acca7f1.pngimage.thumb.png.15d474e0603cbfdaf16f121fcb1e0633.pngimage.thumb.png.ebdbf5a5372425912689b959ac52e251.png

• Like 4
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
On 9/19/2018 at 2:07 PM, Riley said:

So recently I saw an article about this girl who naturally had t cup breasts and wanted to get a boob job to make them bigger and it made me wonder if that's what like everyone else likes?

I could be biased since I have small boobs but I have no desire to really have bigger breasts. Is it seen as unattractive to have small breasts though? I'm curious xD

I actually prefer smaller breasts

• Like 1
  • Agree 2
  • 1 month later...
On 9/19/2018 at 9:07 AM, Riley said:

So recently I saw an article about this girl who naturally had t cup breasts and wanted to get a boob job to make them bigger and it made me wonder if that's what like everyone else likes?

I could be biased since I have small boobs but I have no desire to really have bigger breasts. Is it seen as unattractive to have small breasts though? I'm curious xD

Personally I much prefer smaller ones on a girl anyway. Bigger than a handful is just a waste

• Like 1
  • Agree 2
On 2/27/2021 at 11:43 AM, gldenwetgoose said:

Maybe not the absolute smallest - but not massive either...

8463499.jpg

tumblr_mj5zevyLT11r1o193o1_1280.jpg

7_46.jpg

tumblr_m904b4aOHX1rd9rczo1_1280.jpg

francesca-09.jpg

All these lovely ladies here have wonderful, delightfully sized breasts; enough to caress and erotically succulent.  Like many of you, I agree - tiny tits are sexy as all can be.

• Agree 3
On 3/4/2021 at 7:06 AM, P_lovinguy said:

All these lovely ladies here have wonderful, delightfully sized breasts; enough to caress and erotically succulent.  Like many of you, I agree - tiny tits are sexy as all can be.

Now if I could only play with them!

• Like 2
  • Agree 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I love boobs! And as I am very much attracted to chubby girls rather than slim, athletic I also prefer bigger boobs.

Having said that, my ex had an E-cup so they were quite massive. I loved them and admired them every single time she undressed, even at the times we weren't going to have sex but just undressing to sleep or something. 

My current girlfriend has smaller boobs (still a little more than a handfull though), so you'd expect I'd prefer my ex's boobs. However, I love my current girlfriends boobs way better. She loves getting sucked on and bit in her nipples (when I do it very well and long she can even cum from that!), she loves when I pinch her boobs and she just loves it when I play with them. My ex didn't like all that, so even though I admired them, she didn't let me play with them or suck them or something. So I prefer my current gf's boobs way more, what I can do with them is as important (or maybe even more) as their size and shape. 

• Like 2
  • Agree 1