Small boobs....

Riley

On ‎9‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 3:07 PM, Riley said:

So recently I saw an article about this girl who naturally had t cup breasts and wanted to get a boob job to make them bigger and it made me wonder if that's what like everyone else likes?

I could be biased since I have small boobs but I have no desire to really have bigger breasts. Is it seen as unattractive to have small breasts though? I'm curious xD

On ‎9‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 3:15 PM, Potatoman said:

You can have fun with large ones, of course... but small ones are cute! And I love cute girls :DD 

i think it depends on the girl, I know girls that would look actually terrible with huge boobs, some perhaps not 

but in any way, natural ones look SO MUCH BETTER, fuck the size there

What's the need to reply when Potatoman explained it all so perfectly?

• Agree 1
  • Love 3

@Potatoman

@Mark J

I simply love to drink, and usually when I dine, I drink beer or wine according to what I'm eating

Often, I drink a lot

My body processes alcohol very well (I can drink 2 liters of beer without problems, I got drunk uh but not feeling like shit at all) so I am unashamed to anjoy it whenever and wherever I can

Where I live, alcohol is part of life, we drink wine for lunch and wine/beer for dinner, we drink shots of scotch during the afternoon or after dinner after having drank beer or wine, it's our normal life every day of our life

Many of us drink beer for breakfast if they eat sandwiches instead of milk and biscuits (the latter is anyway more common)

I simply drink more than other people, as I substain alcohol very well, and also I love to be tipsy (and I love what I'm drinking much more than being tipsy anyway)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 2
27 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

Now stop OFF TOPIC or we will be fittingly scolded 

Oh No. I don’t handle getting scolded very well. 

But yes agreed, athletic girls with small boobs (honestly any girl with small boobs) are hot as fuck. 

Edited by Mark J
  • Agree 2
6 minutes ago, Mark J said:

Oh No. I don’t handle getting scolded very well. 

But yes agreed, athletic girls with small boobs (honestly any girl with small boobs) are hot as fuck. 

Well, mine are quite big ahahahahahaha

Pics can't lie!!!

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1