Small boobs....

Riley

On 5/22/2021 at 5:59 PM, WetDreamer said:

titties.jpg

Damn, she is HOT!  I love the trace of 'fur' under her arms... to me, there's nothing sexier than brushing my lips against a woman's underarm hair.

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have never been keen on  big boobs, I am a great believer in the old saying that anything  more than a handful is a waste. My better half has small boobs, they are very sensitive and having them sucked and bitten takes her very close to orgasm. I love nothing more than having her wank me against her boobs, pushing her nipple against my pee slit has me shooting spunk over her titties in no time at all

• Love 2
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 9/19/2018 at 2:07 PM, Riley said:

So recently I saw an article about this girl who naturally had t cup breasts and wanted to get a boob job to make them bigger and it made me wonder if that's what like everyone else likes?

I could be biased since I have small boobs but I have no desire to really have bigger breasts. Is it seen as unattractive to have small breasts though? I'm curious xD

I prefer and love smaller boobs myself

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 9/19/2018 at 9:07 AM, Riley said:

I could be biased since I have small boobs but I have no desire to really have bigger breasts. Is it seen as unattractive to have small breasts though? I'm curious xD

There are very few things I find more attractive on a woman than small breasts.  A Cups or B Cups.  I would prefer to see a woman with no breasts and just pretty little nipples than see a woman with large breasts.   So please, don't even think about changing yours!  Small breasts are delicate, feminine, and adorable.  All things I look for in a woman.   Specially adorable.   

• Agree 1