Let's be honest, size matters. Am I correct?

Mark J

50 minutes ago, Mark J said:

What if you have neither? 🙁

Well, in my opinion, all kidding aside, the way to a woman's heart does not really lie in money, looks, or even penis size.  Nope.

Here's the secret to getting and keeping a woman, even a very pretty, sexy woman.  You only need a few traits.  They are:

Intelligence

Humor (the ability to make her laugh)

Kindness (compassion/gentleness)

Manners and Politeness.

If you possess these things, you cannot lose.  This comes from my ex-wife, who was stunning, sexy, funny, smart, and charming.  We had a good run for 18 years.  She told me that the above is all that matters to her and to most women.  When guys would meet her for the first time, they'd ask me, "What the hell is she doing with you?!"  LOL!  Or, "How did you land a wife like that?"  I got used to it after awhile and it was kind of funny.  Even women would say, "Your wife is so pretty and has such a lovely personality."  So, it was both sexes. 

Mark J, you strike me as someone who has all of the above.  So, don't be so hard on yourself. 🙂

On 9/25/2018 at 3:04 PM, Mark J said:

You may be absolutely correct, but at this stage I don’t have the energy to look anymore. Believe me I did work almost 24/7 for a very long period of time looking, going through many of the pain I mention in original post. Current relationship started perfect. Now I consider staying home and slipping into a depression (another story for another day), or I can get my ass off this chair 3 days a week and 90% of the time have a fun weekend. The later wins out (at this present time)

I haven't been in a relationship for many years.  After divorcing in 1998 after being married 18 years, I tried hard to find someone again.  But, my heart was never really in it.  I was just going through the motions.  Plus, it didn't help that two of the women I dated after my divorce kept mentioning marriage!  Yikes!  Mr. Wizard....help!

So, I finally came to terms with the fact that I'm content to be alone.  I suppose I didn't want to admit that to myself for a long time.  But, I'm fine with it now.  My last date was in 2004.  My last intimacy was in 2002.  I guess I'm just not in need of it enough to take all that comes with it.  At 59 now, I'll never change.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, 2prnot2p said:

I haven't been in a relationship for many years.  After divorcing in 1998 after being married 18 years, I tried hard to find someone again.  But, my heart was never really in it.  I was just going through the motions.  Plus, it didn't help that two of the women I dated after my divorce kept mentioning marriage!  Yikes!  Mr. Wizard....help!

So, I finally came to terms with the fact that I'm content to be alone.  I suppose I didn't want to admit that to myself for a long time.  But, I'm fine with it now.  My last date was in 2004.  My last intimacy was in 2002.  I guess I'm just not in need of it enough to take all that comes with it.  At 59 now, I'll never change.

I ❤️ You Man

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Gosh, I almost forgot my college education.  I took a psychology course called 'Human Sexuality.'

We were taught that only the outer third of the vagina had nerve endings, i.e., sensors.

That would mean that after the first 3 inches, there is no feeling.  In other words...

A male only needs three inches to satisfy a woman.  The outer vulva area is most crucial in achieving orgasm.

Combine this with hands and mouth.  Case closed.  Size really doesn't matter.  It's more mental. 

Pop the Champagne corks, guys!  Yes, this is true!  LOL!

• Love 1