Let's be honest, size matters. Am I correct?

Mark J

Sadly god did not bless me in the manhood department. I OFTEN wonder how different my life would be/have been had I been well endowed, along with the necessary girth. 

Some woman are nice aboutit, most are very cruel (to me anyway)

So am I correct? Does size matter?

I know the sayings about it’s how you use it, but really add 2-4 inches and it doesn’t matter, it feels great (I’m assuming)?

Edited by Mark J
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Mark J said:

Sadly god did not bless me in the manhood department. I OFTEN wonder how different my life would be/have been had I been well endowed, along with the necessary girth. 

Some woman are nice about, most are very cruel (to me anyway)

So am I correct. Does size matter. 

I know the sayings about it’s how you use it, but really add 2-4 inches and it doesn’t matter it feels great (I’m assuming)

Ok, to be utterly sincere, size does matter

Only a man above 8 inches can reaches some fringes in the deep of the vaginal conduit

But whoever is above 5 inches can give a woman a complete and thoroughly satisfying orgasm

One of Alex' friends, and a most vigorous womanizer, had 5 

Edited by spywareonya
  • Like 2
  • Love 2
24 minutes ago, fannywatcher said:

And vice versa of course.

As we are on the subject,i was measured by a g/f (a while ago....)at about 6.5 inches when "happy".With age more like 4 if im lucky!😊

Oh agreed on the vice versa. My motto is Mean People Suck. 

I haven’t measured in a while since my right hand never complains. My gf always said it was fine, but I’m not convinced, but she was never ever mean. 

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

6.5 is a definitely respectable cock!!!

Ageing is something that we all undergo, 4 is still the memory of a glorious soldier!!!

I agree only partially

Women are meaner than men and I tend to dislike them more. Men becomes disgusting to my eyes only if they, as a consequence of a superficially-never-solved personal issue, become abusive, both phisically and psychologically, FOR REAL.

I mean actual sexist men, really considering their instincts to be more important of the eternal soul which is in a human being, and that would stop at nothing to get what they want, and they would treat us like objects, but not as part of a erotic brazen game, but ACTUALLY.

Indeed, I am very sensitive to that subject, to the point of getting angry. If a man is rude but playful, I am flirtitious with him, but if he really sees me only as a slut who got her own stupid reasons for being a slut as simply some women are sluts and who knows why, they're women and women are only mad and stupid, as they are women and not men, here, if I stumble across a similar human, he should better run, as humans like that should not exist, and we Witches are not known for mercy when evil is involved

Yet men like that are much rarer than mean women who are everywhere

I’m sure men can be pigs. I can’t really even picture it in my mind. As you noticed immediately I am a gentle soul (too gentle sometimes). Not sure I could be rough with a woman even if she begged me to. 

Cant we all just get along-ha

• Like 1
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, Mark J said:

even if she begged me to

I remember I read that Lee Van Cleef (I simply ADORE western movies) had problem slapping (I mean pretending to slap) a woman when portraying the bad guy in "The Good, the Bad and the Ugly"

Sincerily, I think a man should not be ashamed of being able to be also a bit of a predator when needed be, but indeed I like gentle people much more than plain and rude individuals

• Like 2
  • Agree 1
  • Love 1
On 9/19/2018 at 4:36 PM, spywareonya said:

Unless a girl wants a deep vaginal orgasm (which is anyway available only around and above 8 inches) the very first 2 inches of the vaginal conduit are the most pleasurable portion of it, that's why even a 5 inches cock is more than enough to satisfy a woman!!!

Fingers and tongues work great as well lol

• Like 2
  • Agree 2
10 hours ago, speedy3471 said:

I completely understand and agree

Sex is communication

I have a vibrator, don't get me wrong, and I used it with the girls I had sex with, but only as an adding to the intimate girls play

9 hours ago, StellaD said:

Yah halfway in is how I like it.

I sincerely love to feel it completely inside, also because we practice Tantra and it needs very deep stimulation

But sometimes, a very quick in&out halfway is really pleasurable, sourging and exploding...

• Love 1
  • Hot 3
5 hours ago, spywareonya said:

Sex is communication

I have a vibrator, don't get me wrong, and I used it with the girls I had sex with, but only as an adding to the intimate girls play

I sincerely love to feel it completely inside, also because we practice Tantra and it needs very deep stimulation

But sometimes, a very quick in&out halfway is really pleasurable, sourging and exploding...

My wifes favorite toy is her Hitachi magic wand. She uses it to play by herself and we both use it together lol

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1
On 9/18/2018 at 6:35 AM, Mark J said:

Some woman are nice aboutit, most are very cruel (to me anyway)

So am I correct? Does size matter?

I know the sayings about it’s how you use it, but really add 2-4 inches and it doesn’t matter, it feels great (I’m assuming)?

Yes it does matter. Some women say it doesn't. They're either lying due mostly to a natural tendency to be ambiguous, to spare your feelings, or because some women actually prefer smaller ones. Maybe they have a small vagina, or they had a bad experience with a big penis. Maybe the guy just rammed it right in without foreplay and caused her pain, so she came to associate big ones with pain. But their are countless examples that reveal what they generally think. Assumptions about big feet, the way black men are fetishized for the stereotype of being hung, the way women make jokes about men that can't get laid having a tiny penis. The truth is in the ridicule you've endured. Just remember that if size didn't matter, the women that have been cruel to you about it wouldn't have been if it really didn't matter. Simple as that.

It can be funny how they try to hide their feelings when they say things like, "I"ll take a small skilled man over a big guy that doesn't know how to use it any day."

Here's the part that's left out: "But if the guy is big AND skilled, small guys move along please!"

It's the worst kept secret around at this point that the majority of women like big penises. 

It's a burden and struggle you'll just have to carry in this life and make the best of it you can. Some women are just fine with a small one. Finding such a woman, just part of the burden.

• Like 2
On 9/18/2018 at 10:11 AM, spywareonya said:

Women are meaner than men and I tend to dislike them more.

I've come to believe it's a necessary evil, all part of the mating strategy throughout evolution to ensure alpha males procreate. Even female insects kill the male after mating. The common narrative is that men rule the world, but that is largely an illusion. There is nothing more underappreciated than the female influence and control over male behavior.

Edited by Brutus
  • Like 2
4 hours ago, Brutus said:

I've come to believe it's a necessary evil, all part of the mating strategy throughout evolution to ensure alpha males procreate. Even female insects kill the male after mating. The common narrative is that men rule the world, but that is largely an illusion. There is nothing more underappreciated than the female influence and control over male behavior.

Gotta think about it

Sincerely (but I'm open to change) I consider women to be power-hungry like every thinking being, and meaner than men because they know power must legitimately belong to males

The average male is inferior to the average woman in every aspect, but a TRUE MAN is unparalleled

In my Path a woman should act as mistress to every man she finds, committed not to fall in love until she finds a man that deserves her ultimate submission

This happens seldom, and many witches grow old sorrounded by toy-boys and male slaves, and also getting a bit nasty

BUT

When we find such a man, we must relinquish unto him all the power we have

WE will still rule our direct underlings, but we also must recognize his brain works better (unless he wouldn't have achieved those feats that led us to pick him as master

• Like 2
  • Love 2
6 hours ago, Brutus said:

It's a burden and struggle you'll just have to carry in this life and make the best of it you can. Some women are just fine with a small one. Finding such a woman, just part of the burden.

Well at 58 the burdened has been carried. My gf has awful arthritis and has issues spreading her legs. I was fine with that. So size was not an issues for bj’s which she used to love to give. However that most recent bj was 7 months ago, so now size is really no issue. 🙁

Edited by Mark J
  • Like 1