A suggestion for RECENTLY ACTIVE TOPIC

5 minutes ago, Mark J said:

Just a thought. When scrolling down on main page, of course you see the recently active topics, I think I would like to know who made the most recent post rather that the topic creator. Both would be even better. That’s it. 

The most recent is embedded in the other side of the forum, near the list of the various section

For example, by now, this very thread will show itself BOTH in the "recently-active-threads" section, AND it will ALSO be on display under the section of "News,help & feedback"

In the former, it will go by your name

In the latter, it will go by mine as I am the last poster

Exit here and check the forum: you already got what you asked for! Hope I helped a bit! Kisses!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, spywareonya said:

The most recent is embedded in the other side of the forum, near the list of the various section

For example, by now, this very thread will show itself BOTH in the "recently-active-threads" section, AND it will ALSO be on display under the section of "News,help & feedback"

In the former, it will go by your name

In the latter, it will go by mine as I am the last poster

Exit here and check the forum: you already got what you asked for! Hope I helped a bit! Kisses!

Totally not a big deal. But the section shows the sections most recent poster, but not the topic. Maybe this is just on my iPhone. And really in the scheme of life, this is of less than minimal importance.

• Love 1

Hi Mark, good point - all depends on the size of the screen you browse on. To improve the appearance, less information will be shown on smaller devices like iPhones, whereas on a laptop/PC you'll get the thread title along with the last poster.

I agree there's an argument for changing the sidebar box to show the last poster rather than thread starter, although as spywareonya said it's like that now because for the majority of people (who aren't using smaller screens) they already have access to that information. Hope that makes some sort of sense. 😂

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Mark J said:

Totally makes sense. I only use iPhone at work. Things are fine the way they are. I should have investigated further before starting a new thread. Oh well. No harm No Foul. 

Please feel free to make a thread with any ideas that come to mind, as you said no harm done at all. 🙂 

• Like 1