Unusual objects?

F.W

Girls,this is one of those"dont be shy" questions....i guess guys could answer if they ever used a device like a fleshlight sometime?Such as myself.😊

What is the most unusual thing,or what is the largest object you have ever inserted into yourself,for any reason?Yes,well hung guys count,if you ever had one!

I see women at large,and cant often help imagining "i wonder how she might masturbate,what does she use,if so"?Were all human after all...

Thank you for your response.x

Edited by fannywatcher
  • Like 2
  • Love 1
On 9/17/2018 at 10:55 AM, fannywatcher said:

Girls,this is one of those"dont be shy" questions....i guess guys could answer if they ever used a device like a fleshlight sometime?Such as myself.😊

What is the most unusual thing,or what is the largest object you have ever inserted into yourself,for any reason?Yes,well hung guys count,if you ever had one!

I see women at large,and cant often help imagining "i wonder how she might masturbate,what does she use,if so"?Were all human after all...

Thank you for your response.x

An electric toothbrush xD don't worry its an old one and not my current one xDΒ 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Love 1
34 minutes ago, Riley said:

An electric toothbrush xD don't worry its an old one and not my current one xDΒ 

Β 

12 minutes ago, fannywatcher said:

Oooh was it buzzing at the time?

Β 

Ahahahahaha sounds funny!!!

• Haha 2
  • Love 1

I've used an old electric toothbrush too, cheap vibrator! You can actually get little silicon heads that replace the bristles.Β 

I've never really inserted anything strange or particularly large inside myself. I used to use the handle of my hairbrush when I was younger.

Does an ice cube count?

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Its a free topic im glad people are taking part,thank you,Hmmm,i wonder why my female dentist is forever banging on about the efficacy of buying electric toothbrushes?

Edited by fannywatcher
  • Haha 1
On 9/25/2018 at 12:49 AM, fannywatcher said:

with or without the bun?πŸ€”

without the bun. I actually remember putting it near the heating vent in my bedroom to warm it up. I also used a metal serving spoon. hair brush handles. markers with the caps on. q tips (multiple), long stemmed candle.Β  First toy ever though.. i won't say how old i was..but.. it was the thermometer from the fisher price medical kit.Β 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Lol, my girls just said 'me, and either of 2 tounges'Β 

They do have small vibrator thingy, only about 2 inches long, fits neatly in their knickers. A couple of minutes and they are glassy eyed, lol. It's fun to walk around a shopping centre withΒ them while this thing is buzzing away in their pants. People don't know what's wrong with them, rofl.

They don't need anything else, it's just not required.

Β 

• Like 1
  • Hot 1

The toy i used when i was a teen before my first vibe. πŸ™‚Β  Β I started using this probably... in 1996 or 1997. through.. early 2002.Β  It's hard to tell but the wick is red not white because i had used it during my monthlys sometimes. granted i used the opposite end but there might have been blood on my fingers which got on the wick.Β 

DSC09420.JPG

Edited by Blackinksoul30
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
18 hours ago, Blackinksoul30 said:

The toy i used when i was a teen before my first vibe. πŸ™‚Β  Β I started using this probably... in 1996 or 1997. through.. early 2002.Β  It's hard to tell but the wick is red not white because i had used it during my monthlys sometimes. granted i used the opposite end but there might have been blood on my fingers which got on the wick.Β 

DSC09420.JPG

This is hot to see always such a turn on seeing what was used to get off with in our earlier yearsΒ 

• Thanks 1