When was the last time you had sex?

19 hours ago, Sophie said:

This morning before work. My husband woke me up about an hour early with some soft kisses. Great start to the day.

OMG it's SOOOOOOOOOOOO romantic!!!!!

Sophie, you are providing me some heart-touching moments...

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, owlman76 said:

I think it was Sunday, or could have been Friday, I'm so busy with work at the minute that one day seems much like another, I have to check my phone to see what day it is, anyway, whatever day it was it was very wet and very warm, even if her boots got soaked. lol

You pop from nothing and bring us a great account

You're magickal man!!!!

• Agree 1
  • Love 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest UnabashedUser
On 9/21/2018 at 3:14 PM, speedy3471 said:

Just last night. My wife came twice, once on my face and the other on my cock. We ended the evening in the shower. I peed all over her boobs and she peed all over my chest

Wife and I enjoy the same bouts as well. Love the wet life .

• 4 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Blackinksoul30 said:

Update: Me and my hubby did have make love a few days ago... for the first time since last March or February. I felt a little sore after but It was nice to connect with my husband again. I didn't orgasm or anything. But still felt nice. 

Congratulations, I hope this is the first of you both connecting again and getting back to how you used to be. Don't let this be it. Keep holding on in there xx

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Blackinksoul30 said:

Thank you! *HUGS*

I wonder if other ladies get sore there after love making. 

Oh and I was looking at photos of my celeb crush as me and my hubby made love 😄 

*Hugs*

I think it can be quite common especially if your husband is quite large. Lube can always be an aid as well.

Celebrity theresome 😉

• Hot 1
19 minutes ago, Blackinksoul30 said:

Update: Me and my hubby did have make love a few days ago... for the first time since last March or February. I felt a little sore after but It was nice to connect with my husband again. I didn't orgasm or anything. But still felt nice. 

That's awesome. The first step in reconnection. Congratulations again. The next time iam sure you will have an orgasim 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • 1 month later...
19 minutes ago, chubbybirb999 said:

I haven’t had sex in about four years 😭 and I miss it terribly 

FOUR YEARS?!?!?!?!?!?

With that Amazing pussy of yours, and your character than roars hellfires from every pore?!?!?!?!?

It's ridiculous

walk into a bar grab somebody and make him stuck his cock in your hole you just fucking deserve that

Was I there with you...

• Love 1
On ‎1‎/‎6‎/‎2019 at 11:50 PM, Kylenut2 said:

Well I was born in 87😂 so you still did good.

On ‎1‎/‎7‎/‎2019 at 12:04 AM, speedy3471 said:

No shame at all. I was a virgin till I was 26

Kyle, Speedy got a BEAUTIFUL wife, so maybe you will follow his footsteps… with such a lovely avatar, I would have bet women rush at you for how adorable you are!!!

Was I single, I would had  ahahaha

• Haha 1
  • Love 2