When was the last time you had sex?

There's so much more to enjoy than PiV of course 🙂 A whole world of fun if you have the opportunity, the imagination and the right partner(s). I think everyone probably gets better at it with practice ... same with pretty much everything 🙂  

• Agree 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/20/2022 at 11:59 PM, Bacardi said:

Yeah girl same. Traditional penis in vagina sex isn't really my favorite thing in the world. There are just so many things I can think of to better spend my time. But I still put up with it when my husband wants it, which was a few nights ago. 

I remember my friends (mostly male) hyping sex up so much in high school and when I finally tried it (with a boy who insisted he couldn't use condoms or lube; guess who got pregnant before she was 20?) I was really disappointed lol. It was like that for all of my sexual partners. I thought I was broken, but I guess I am just asexual af. 

I could go the rest of my life without sex and probably still be just as happy as I am now 😁

my first time I laid there staring at the ceiling wondering why the hell everyone else got so hyped up about it... I was like "is this it? I expected so much more"

• Agree 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, BGSB86 said:

A few months ago. I hooked up with a coworker at my last job. Nothing really came out of it though. I haven’t been on a true date in years because a lot of people are hesitant to date single moms, which I get, but it does make me feel pretty lonely. On the plus side, I got a new and better job, I bought a house, and my new neighbor is REALLY sexy and single. We’ve been talking a lot and I’m considering asking him out. 

Ooh! That sounds promising 🙂. Hope everything works out for you x

• Like 1
4 hours ago, BGSB86 said:

A few months ago. I hooked up with a coworker at my last job. Nothing really came out of it though. I haven’t been on a true date in years because a lot of people are hesitant to date single moms, which I get, but it does make me feel pretty lonely. On the plus side, I got a new and better job, I bought a house, and my new neighbor is REALLY sexy and single. We’ve been talking a lot and I’m considering asking him out. 

I get it... used to flat with a single Mum... 

I live with family so not easy for me to find that special someone either. Although I am actually quite happy being single and able to come and go as I please

Last week, nothing much to report though.

Before that we were at one of mt gf's friend's for a housewarming and stayed over on an airbed in their living room. When everyone else was in bed my girlfriend dipped her head under the covers and made me cum, with me returning the favour after that

• Love 1

This morning. Went on a pee adventure, and ended up having sex afterwards. I pissed in his apartment stairwell, him in a potted plant. He bent me over his couch and fucked my pussy from behind. When we finished I masturbated in front of him to the idea of the piss I just took. He told me how tight my pussy was, and told me he really enjoyed it.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 2

Last night. And it was amazing 😊. K dressed up in clothes she hasn’t worn for a while. When I say clothes, what I mean is that when she’d had a bath, she appeared in the back bedroom wearing a dressing gown. It was warm in the room. I was already naked after my bath. She took off the dressing gown. Underneath she was wearing a blue satin and mesh basque, red fishnet stockings and black heels. And that was it. No knickers. Nothing else. An old-school seduction outfit – perfect for the classy, sexy woman she is.

She knows exactly what impact that sort of thing has on me … I am a simple man, and it’s so easy for her to turn me on lol. Of course, it helped that a couple of stiff gins had been consumed. She started striking a few poses and was happy for me to take a few photos (for later, ahem, private use) … but then wanted me to put the phone away and hold her close. Hands everywhere – like two teenagers. Fingers exploring every square inch – some square inches receiving more attention than others lol.

Face to face, me behind her, her behind me – so good. Then at last she turned away from me and bent over – her arms folded and resting on the back of the sofa, legs apart, the suspenders cutting in a little to the perfect globes of her bum cheeks as she made a concave shape with her back and stuck her arse in the air …

With an almighty effort of will, I did not immediately enter her, but reached for the tingly clit gel and vibrator she’d thoughtfully placed nearby, and teased her until she was gasping – then the words that I was waiting for: “OK – I need your cock now!”

She took control of the vibe while I held her hips and watched my cock disappearing inside, inch by inch – it’s one of the most glorious sights in sex, I think. I knew that if I thrust too much straight away I’d cum too soon, so I tried to focus on lasting as long as possible. She came again, and I could feel it – I don’t always – but there was no mistaking that one. I felt her tilt and squeeze and I knew I couldn’t hold on any longer. I wasn’t even moving inside her – just pulling her hips back against me so I was as deep as possible when I felt the waves of my orgasm coming … OMG it was incredible!

We just stayed like that for a minute or two – my arms wrapped around her, holding her tight – before we shuffled to the left like a crab, still joined together, so I could hook a box of tissues from the floor with my toes and flick it up into my hand 😊 The aftermath of sex is always funny – partly from the physical and emotional release, and partly just because.

And, is it just us, or do other couples thank each other for sex? We always do (“Thank you darling for that *lovely* sex”. “That’s OK. Thank you too – it was wonderful.” That sort of thing.)

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • 1 year later...